Chapter 12

*** This Update is going out to KMelionaviouslykaty, and bbypumpkin98. They wanted an update so bad yesterday. So ladies, this one is for you.

_______________________________________

It was beginning to get kind of late by the time they left the Lundquist's home. They still had to carry Olena home. 

Austin walked her to her house and went inside to say his good-byes, while the others waited in the car.

Adam looked back at Tim sitting in the back seat. He had his head resting against the window with his eyes closed. Adam smiled at how cute he was even with his bruised cheek and black eye.

"I'm getting in the back with Tim." Adam whispered to Chris.

Chris nodded. "No stains on the seat." He chuckled.

Adam rolls his eyes and gets out of the car. Austin was walking back to the car when he saw Adam getting out.

"You can sit up front. I'm moving to the back." Adam told him.

"Now why on earth would you want to sit in the back?" Austin asked with a smirk.

"Better company." Adam answered with a smile.

When Adam opened the back door, Tim opened his eyes and looked around thinking it was his brother but smiled when he saw Adam getting in and shutting the door.

Adam smiled as he scooted over into the middle of the seat next to Tim. "You looked lonely." He whispered.

"I was, but not now." Tim said in a low voice, winking and putting an arm around Adam.

"So guys. Tell us a little about the town Teche that's fixing to be mine and Adam's new home." Chris said, glancing over at Austin.

"Town?" Austin laughed, looking out his window. "This won't take long. There is a run down bar slash restaurant and I guess what you would call a general store. They have a few groceries but they mainly sell things like traps and fishing supplies. And they buy the furs that the trappers brings in."

"What was that party that was going on in town today?" Chris asked as he watched the road.

"Every first Saturday of the month, they have a big shindig like that. Everyone pitches in with food and there's music and dancing. It's just a way to get everyone around here together to have a good time. Every now and then a fight may break out like today." Austin said, glancing into the back seat and smiling.

Adam was sitting next to Tim with his hand laying on Tim's leg. His head was on Tim's shoulder. Tim had an arm around Adam and had his head resting on top of Adam's. Both had their eyes closed and appeared to be asleep.

"Looks like we may have a new romance blossoming." Austin commented quietly.

Chris glances in the mirror at the two in the backseat. "I don't have any complaints. As long as Adam is happy well then I'm happy."

"Yea, I'm glad that Tim is finally showing an interest in someone. He's always so busy just trying to provide for his little brother, he doesn't take time to be happy himself. Maybe he's found that someone to be happy with." Austin said, looking sadly at his big brother.

"That's a big brother's job." Chris smiles with a shrug as he pulls up in front of the house. 

Austin reaches back and pats the two in the back on their legs to wake them up. "Hey guys. We're home." He said, opening the door causing the interior light to come on. They couple in the back both groan and covers their eyes.

They get Chris and Adam's luggage that was still in the car and enters the house.

"Y'all will be sleeping in here." Tim said as he opens the door to his bedroom.

"Are you sure about this, Tim. I feel guilty running you out of your own bedroom." Chris said, laying his suit case on the bed.

"No, it's fine. I don't sleep in here anyways." Tim said, reaching up into the top of his closet and getting a blanket and a pillow.

"Good night." Tim says then turns to Adam taking him gently by the chin "Good night", he whispered, kissing him softly.

"Good night." Adam said with a smile. Tim walks out closing the door behind him.

Chris grabbed a pair of jogging pants out of the suit case and quickly got ready for bed. He looks around at his brother who was still standing there with a smile on his face.

"Are you gonna stand there all night with that goofy grin on your face?" Chris chuckled.

Adam sighs and sits down on the bed.

"Listen little brother." Chris said sitting down beside him. "I know you are falling fast for Tim. But just remember, you just met him today. You hardly know him. I don't want to see you hurt."

Tim spreads the blanket out on the couch then sits down hugging his pillow to his chest, looking toward the bedroom door. He suddenly feels someone sat down next to him on the couch. He looks around meeting Austin's worried eyes.

"You're falling for him aren't you?" Austin asked. Tim bites his bottom lip and hangs his head. "Just remember, Bro., you just met him today. You hardly know him. I don't want to see you hurt."

_____________________________________________

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!

(((( AVI & TIM ))))