Chapter 23

LONG TIME NO SEE MY FREINDS... OR SHOULD I SAY HUNTERS?

-WINKS EYE-

IVE BEEN BUSY ON A SECRET PROJECT...

THAT COMES OUT IN A FEW DAYS...

NOW ON WITH THIS CHAPTER!!

"Emma, try focusing on that small amount of  energy in the lightbulb." Explained Davido as I kept on turning of all the lights in the training room, instead of the lightbulb in my very hand.

"I am!" I exclaimed as he gave me a look that read no-you're-not.

"If you are, then why are you consuming this whole training room' energy instead of the lightbub in your goddamned hand." he growled, staring to get angry.

"Well then how do I?"

"Clear your head, just think about the item that's in the palm of your very hand." he explained much clearer than before.

I let out a breath i didn't realize I was holding and shut my eyes closed as I started forgetting about what was currently going on in my terrible life.

I forgot about losing my title.

I forgot about my mate.

I forgot about... Nikolay.

After my head was cleared, I reached into the deepest depth of my mind, where Movida was and gasped as I felt a small electrifying feeling on my index finger, then to my middle finger, my pinky and then to all my other fingers.

"Open your eyes Emma." Softly whispered Davido.

I opened both my eyes at the same time, eager to find out about my results as if I were preforming an exam in middle grade.

The lights in the room were still turned on, which was actually a good thing.

I looked down at my hand that was currently in use and gasped as the lightbulb was turned of.

"Yeepee Ka Yay!" I shouted as I shot both my hands up in the air and started dancing like Shrek having a panic attack.

"Do you know why I wanted to teach you how to consume energy Emma?" Asked Davido, a glint of curiousness hiding behind his bright orbs.

I shook my head in response, to happy to even talk.

"Your lumniscents ability can drain its power if you use it too much. The only way to gain energy and power, is by consuming any object that holds a voltage." He wisely said as I nodded

"Awesoooome."

"Next lesson i-" Davido was cut of by the door, bursting open.

I turned around quicker than a lightning bolt and sighed in relief as I saw Leah standing in the doorway, staring at me as if I had committed the worst of sins.

Putting both my hands up in surrender, I started speaking, even though i was terrified of the pregnant lady in front of me.

"I did nothing." I rambled quickly.

"You..." She spoke as she pointed an accusing finger at me. "How could you!" she cried.

"Look, I tried saving Niko-"

"How could you not go shopping for baby clothes with me! I'm having a child and you just sit here and t-train!" she said as she stomped over to were I was currently standing and dragged me out the door way.

"I have rights!" I shouted as I tried getting out of this she wolfs grip.

"You don't have any rights when it comes to me, you backstabbing bitch! I still can't believe she thought she could escape the wrath of my shopping." She said as she whispered the last part to herself.