Chapter 13

SQUAD GOALS!

AMIRGHT?

SOOO, VICTORIA AND CYRUS WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER... IF YOU MIGHT'VE FORGOTTEN, THEY WERE A PAIR OF THE PEOPLE THAT ERE SAVED FROM CAMP CHOKE: WHERE EMMAS BROTHER NIKOLAY WAS BEING HELD. SO... LETS GET ON WITH THIS CHAPTER.

------
Aidens pack gaurd; Michael was currently driving us back to the pack house so that we could learn more about this lumniscent stuff thanks to Davido who's head was currently resting on my shoulder. Both Davido and Aiden's heads were resting on my now tired shoulders.

I let out a groan of frustration so that they would at least acknowledged my annoyed expression or even wake up but no.. They just nuzzled both their heads into my neck even more.

Who in the world sleeps on a strangers shoulder?

"Aiden. Psst." I called out and got a simple groan as a response from him as if he was asking me: what? "Davido's head is resting on my shoulder too." I stated.

"So?" He asked, clearly not getting my point.

"His head is too close to my neck." I pointed out.

"So?" He repeated, not getting on the same page as I was.

"His lips are close to my neck." I finally stated.

His eyes seem to snap open at the mention of someone else's lips other than his on my neck. I realised that I shouldn't have told him that since his eyes were now... Well how should I put this? Pitch black, meaning that his wolf took over.

Goddamned wolves and their possessiveness.

He let out a low, threatening growl that cause the once sleeping people on the car to wake up in alert.

Davido's eyelids seem to snap open and look into Aidens wolfs eyes, which them makes him cower away in fears.

"W-wh-what did I do?" He asked, fear lacing his stupid sentence.

"Your too close to my mate." Sneered Xavier, Aidens wolf. Davido put his hands up in surrender while mumbling a simple sorry and scooted away from me. He now rested his head on the window while Aiden, being the smart guy he is, rests his heavy wol- giraffe head on my read, swollen and sweating shoulder... Again!

Once we were finally in front of the pack house, Allison and I were the first to exit the vehicle, both our hands grabbing Davido's while dragging him to the pack house which he seemed to be awed at.

I've seen better packs... That are now dead... Because of me. Surprisingly, I don't feel any guilt of remorse for my vicious actions.

Once we we all safely entered the pack house, Davido started speaking as we were urging him to start telling us everything he knew about lumniscents and how we could control our 'powers' and to find out what exactly they are.

"So, as you might now, lumniscents are the creations of the moon goddesses mate; Hugo. Hugo was a human but mating with the moon goddess gave him the power of recreating and helping. He decided to give the purest of souls to the ones who have suffered the most the power of being a lumniscent." He explained but paused to have a sip of water that was randomly left on the table.

Weird...

"He believed that humans also deserved a chance to excel in their life and become something more powerful than a werewolf. That's why there are so little of them, they're very powerful . Now, the moon goddess didn't like the idea of something being too dangerous to her people and creatures but he then convinced her, so he proceeded with his plan and helped tons of humans with this. He sent trainers; like me to help teach them. Trainers are each destined with one to two types of lumnisce-" he was cut of by Allison.