Chapter 20

SO....

NIKOLAY...

-WIPES TEARS-

L-LETS -SNIFFS- G-GET ON WITH T-THE CHA-A-PTER. -SOBS- (inspire by vamp diaries.)

I felt as if I couldn't breath, the sobs racking my small body made me shake like a little scared 5 year old girl.

Nikolay, my only brother, my only family left on this planet...

Was dead.

"A-Aiden, he's, he's dead." I sadly stated in a very breathy tone. "Aiden, he's been d-dead t-this entire time, and- oh my god." I whispered, still in shock.

I got out of Aiden's embrace and stood up as I wiped all the dust of my blue denim jeans. Aiden followed my movements.

"Hey, let me help you." He said in the softest tone.

"How are you going to help me!" I choked, still in shock because of what I just found out.

"I-I, w-we-" stuttered Aiden.

"Bring his body to my house. I'm going to have to do this." I said as I vigorously wiped my tears.

"Why- look Emm-" started Aiden as I cut him of.

"Please Aiden, I have to do this." I cried as another sob escaped my throat. Aiden nodded as he carried Nikolays body.

"I'm going to go get a car." He said as he mind linked his pack to get him one.

A few seconds later, a black jeep was in front of us holding both Davido, Leah and Allison.

I sat in the back seat as I placed Nikolay's cold head onto my lap. I allowed my silent tears to flow down my pale cheeks as I cried quietly.

I kept shaking my head, hoping that what I was seeing was all a dream, inwardly asking Nikolay to wake up.

"We're here." Said Davido as he parked the car in front of my house.

I got out of the car as I let Nikolay's body lean on me as I carried him into my old house. Once I was in, I dropped him onto the couch.

Everyone was staring at me like I just grew two heads.

"Where's the witch that erased all of Leah's memories of Nikolay?" I asked.

"How did you kno-" asked Aiden as I cut him of.

"Cut the stupid shit Aiden, when someone's mate dies, they tend to become depressed and even kill themselves, none of them are as happy as Leah." I said in a low angry tone.

"She left a few days ago." He stated looking ashamed about all the secrets he's kept from me.

"I still have to do this, wether she's here or not." I said as I went into the kitchen and looked for what I needed to complete my mission.

"What are you looking for?" Asked Allison.

I didn't answer everyone, I just ignored them and focused on the task at hand.

Once I came face to face with a huge jar of rubbing alcohol, I sighed in relief as I took it out of its place. I kicked the cupboard closed as I opened the jar.

"Found it." I stated as I started spilling the rubbing alcohol everywhere around the kitchen and the whole house. Everyone back away from me.

"Emma stop it." Ordered Aiden, not using his alpha tone, but his firm, stern tone.

"Why Aiden? Do you not want me to be in denial. Do you think that I'm just a stupid bitch with no emotions." I sneered as I looked into his drug like eyes. I was so close to getting lost in them but I quickly looked away.