Dangerous Encounter #10.1

--------

--------

--------
A/N:

Hello kay Marvh30wolf! Matagal na kitang napapansin sa pagvote mo sa chapters ng HD. Thank you so much! 😘😘 para sayo tong chapter na to.

HAPPY 2K READS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KASI PANG 10TH CHAPTER PA LANG ANDAMI NANG NAGBABASA! SALAMAT PO NANG MARAMI! :)

--------

--------

--------

Dangerous Encounter #10.1

I was just staring at the window that night. Then a tear fell down from my eye. I felt so hopeless. I tried to escape from the grip of the rope that wrapped tightly around my lower arms. But then instead I fell down sidewards with the chair. That moment, my vision got blurry and the tears started running down to my cheeks. I felt really helpless. My body was aching. I looked down, I pitied myself for the wounds and large bruises I got.

What have I done? What have I done to get this far? Was it really my fault?

"There you are again, tryin' to escape?" A voice said in low sharp tone. I didn't mind what it was saying, I just tried to pull my hands from the rope, even though I know I'd fail to escape. I laid my head on the floor. I was barely breathing. I shut my eyes.

I heard some footsteps walking towards my direction. I opened my eyes and my vision got blurry. I looked up and saw a figure. It sat in front of me then hold my lower face tightly. I groaned in pain. Its fingernails were burying in my cheeks. I blinked my eyes many times, but I could barely recognize the figure.

Then a tear escaped from my eye.

"Kahit anong gawin mo, akin ka. Hinding-hindi ka na makakawala sakin." Then it let out a furious laugh. I felt a hand running through my hair, "Aalagaan kita. Genie. Akin ka lang."

I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. Shit, another nightmare again. Ilang beses na akong nananaginip ng ganito. Akala ko totoo na. I gritted my teeth.

Niyakap ko ang sarili ko. I bit my lip and realized that my heart was pounding. I took a deep breath then squeezed my eyes shut. That was only a bad dream, Genie, don't worry about it. It will never ever happen. It was only a nightmare. Get over yourself.

I again opened my eyes. I shook my head, removed the comforter over me and hopped out of the bed. As I walked towards the bathroom, I massaged my temple with my index and middle finger and blinked my eyes many times. Before I entered, I glanced at the wall clock and it was 3 mins before 3 in the morning.

I reached for the faucet and turn it on. I washed my face with water 3 times. I grabbed the towel behind me and dried my face. I swung the towel back to the rack.

Sighing heavily, I went back to bed. I was about to cover myself up with the comforter, when suddenly my phone vibrated. I picked it up. An unregistered number was calling me. I frowned. Sino naman kaya ang tatawag sakin nang ganitong oras?

Hesitating, I touched the green colored phone button and swiped it to the right. I was lightly shaking when I put the phone on my ear.

"H-hello?" I mumbled.

.

.

.

.

Then there was no response.
.

.

.

.