Chapter 6 "It's Okay."

Sorry for not updating for a bit, had some things to do. Also yes I know that this story isn't ddlg or bdsm yet, I just wanted to create some history for when it comes to that. I don't want the characters to be so vague and I believe that this is going to be a long story. Sorry if anyone doesn't like this </3.

*Lilly's POV*

I stayed in with Derrick, holding him tightly as tears streamed down my face. I felt safe with him, like no one would be able to hurt me if I was with him. Then all of a sudden...

*ding dong*

...the doorbell rang.

I separated my body from his and sat on the bed as I looked up at him scared. He smiled like it was nothing and I nodded, letting a deep breath flow out of my lungs. I hadn't realized I was holding it in. Derrick and I walked to the front door quickly, as I scanned around his house. Remembering the night from when I took him home from the club.

Derrick opened the door and saw that the pizza delivery guy from Papa Johns was here. I watched silently as he pulled out his wallet, paying the guy in cash. The worker handed Derrick the pizza and handed me the bread sticks and of course, the wings.

"Have a nice night and enjoy," smiled the pizza guy and we said the same.

I followed Derrick back to the dining room where we set down all of the food as my stomach grumbled from being super hungry. I sat down at the table while Derrick got us some drinks from the garage, smiling slightly as he sat down beside me, placing my drink on the table. He handed me a plate with two slices of pizza, a few wings and a bread stick. I stared at the food continuously, my mouth starting to water as I snatched the plate from his hands. Instantly grabbing my slice and taking a huge bite out of it as Derrick smiled watching me stuff my face.

"O-oops.. sorry I'm just really hungry..", I said blushing darkly, grabbing a napkin and wiping my mouth in embarrassment. Derrick chuckled and started eating his food slowly and quietly.

After dinner I was really tired and drowsy so I decided it was time to go to bed. I got up and put my plate in the trash, and putting my cup in the sink. Derrick walked over to me from behind and hugged me, making me feel safe.

"Goodnight Lilly, sleep well okay?", he whispered slightly into my ear from behind. He hugged me tightly again and kissed the top of my head. A wave of heat washed over my body as his lips made contact. Jitters went down my back as I forced a response.

"G-goodnight.. y-you too..", I whispered quietly as he let go of my body, and heading upstairs into his room. I sighed quietly and trudged to the room I was going to sleep in again. taking off my clothes as I got in bed, leaving the light on slightly. My heart was beating fast and my stomach felt empty even after that huge dinner we had. I tried to ignore it and curled up on my side waiting for sleep to take me away.

* Sunday Morning *

His hands were all over my body, gliding up and touching every inch of my body. His lips were so soft and gentle yet so rough against my skin, it drove me crazy insane. I shuddered heavily against his chest as he kissed along my collarbone. I moaned his name quietly under my breath as his hands went up to my boobs groping them tightly.

"D-Derrick..", I moaned into his ear as he kissed my shoulder and over to my boobs. His lips traced the outline of my boobs sucking softly on them. I arched my back off the bed slightly, as his lips went down the center of my body.

Derrick started lifting his head as I started down at him but something was different about him. When I saw his face my body went weak. I tried getting away but he pinned me down against the bed. It wasn't Derrick. It was Jace. I screamed and thrashed as Jace grabbing my face and help my body still.

I woke up with a start in the dimly lit room. My body was covered in cold sweat and I was also shaking uncontrollably. Tears stained my face as the memory of Jace touching me replayed in my mind over and over. The clock on the table beside me read 4:42 am. It was just a dream.. I got out of the bed and headed toward the door. I turned off my light, and walked upstairs to Derrick's room. I could hear him snoring quietly through his door as I opening it and tiptoed to his bed.

"hm... whats wrong Lilly..?", he whispered quietly and I stopped dead in my tracks. He sat up and turned on the light beside him so he could see me. I stared at him and I realized I was just in panties and my bra.

"Lilly whats going on?", Derrick whispered as he slid out of the bed walking over to me. He stood in front of me and frowned. I watched as his hand came up and wiped my tears.

"I- can't sleep..", I whispered quietly and stepping close to him as I felt his arms wrap around my bare back.

"Would you like to sleep in here?..", he asked and I stared up at him wondering if I heard him correctly. I nodded either way and I saw a smile tug at the corners of his mouth. He let go of me and walked over to his side of the bed and I walked over to mine.

"T-thank you Derrick..", I said quietly and got under the covers with him. I scooted close to his body as he stared back at me making me blush. I laid right beside him with his arm around my waist. I blushed darker not being able to help it as he kissed my forehead, my body feeling warmer against his.

He closed his eyes and he tightened his grip around my small body. I have no clue when I feel asleep but I knew I fell asleep way before Derrick.

When I woke up I was on top of Derrick with my legs wrapped around his waist and his arms wrapped around my lower back. His hot breath was against my neck making me blush darkly. I felt his body stir beneath as he opened his mouth slightly. God damn he looked so kissable and adorable when he was asleep. Despite of his sexy morning features, I laid my head back down on his chest not caring that I was half naked at this point.

When I woke up again Derrick was staring at me blushing darkly while biting his lip hard. He continued to stare at me and I sat up still being on top of him.

"I-I'm sorry..", I whispered and started to climb off of him, when his hands moved up to my hips. His hands were so warm against my cold skin making me gasp. His hands were rough and gentle gripped on my waist.

"N-no it's fine I can get o-", I started to say but his lips crashed into mine abruptly. His lips were so fucking soft. I kissed back hard and moved my hand to his hair, gripping it tightly as I felt his tongue against mine. A moan escaped as he bit my lip making me shudder while on top of him. I started rocking my hips against his waist loving the taste of him. He moved his hands up my waist to my boobs, cupping them roughly through my bra.

"D-derrick..", I moaned quietly as he fiddled with my bra strap trying to get it off of me. He stared up at me sitting on his lap as I started to push down on his bulge. I felt it push against my panties even though he had boxers and joggers on. Finally he got my bra off and threw it onto the couch beside the bed making me blush even darker. His hands gripped my boobs hard as his lips attacked my neck, sucking soft and hard, leaving large hickeys all across my upper chest.

I moaned his name louder as his lips went down to my boobs, sucking on the outline of them. I pushed down harder on his bulge as a million thoughts raced in my mind. I wanted him so badly but it would be wrong. I didn't care. I just wanted him so fucking badly and now.

I took off his shirt and jogger and jumped back into his lap continuing to ride him through his boxers and my panties. I watched in pleasure as he bit my neck softly and tugged on the skin. The covers went off as his lips traced my neck kissing every inch of it, making my grip his hair and sheets even more.

😏💦 - Isaiah