Chapter 4 "Are you afraid of me?"

*Lilly's POV*

I walk off his front porch towards my car, opening my door sitting down, not noticing as he stares at me the way down. I pull out of the drive way and head home, luckily his house is only a few blocks from mine and I'm home quickly. I hop on out of my car, locking it, as I step inside my house. My mom probably already gone for work as I head upstairs into my room. Pulling out my phone calling Ashley.

"Hello?", she asked answered in an annoyed tone.

"Ashley it's me Lilly, look I am so sorry about what happened last night. I know it was supposed to be all about you but stuff happened. This guy grabbed me and started touching me, then out of no where another guy pulled him off of me. His name is Derrick and the guy who was touching me grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it against Derrick's head. I took him home and ended up staying the night some how. I am so so sorry and I promise to make it up to you okay?", I sighed quickly as she said she understood and expected for me to keep my promise.

I sat down on my bed and pulled out a random book on my book shelf. I had chosen "The Great Gatsby", one of my classical favorites since it was short, but had an amazing plot. It was 7:30 when I finished the book and I  was really hungry so I went downstairs to make myself something to eat. My stomach grumbled loudly making me laugh.

"I must be really hungry", I said while shaking my head as I talked to myself. I opened and scanned the fridge but there was nothing I liked, neither was there in the freezer or the cabinets. "Looks like fast food tonight..", I mumbled quietly as I went upstairs changing into a white tank top with a black shirt over it, taking off the shorts from Derrick's sister and putting on some denim skinny jeans instead. I slipped on my converse and walked to my front door, opening it and stepping onto my front porch.

As soon as I stepped out I saw Jace and two of his cronies. I went to turn around and go back inside but a third cronie stood blocking the door.

"Grab her", commanded Jace as I shrieked when the three men grabbed me holding me down. I struggled to get away from them but Jace shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk Lilly.. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.. Undress her boys", he commanded once more.

"Y-You won't get away with this..",  I cried out quietly as they stripped me down leaving only my bra and panties on. They took me to his car and threw me in the backseat, as Jace crawled in, his men standing outside. I crawled away from him whimpering as he grabbed my ankle, pulling my towards him as he kissed my neck. "Jace please.. whatever you're going to do.. don't please.. I'm begging you..", I cried as he started undoing his pants, pulling them down as well as his boxers exposing his hard 8 inch cock. "What? Are you afraid of me?", he snicked.

"Suck", he commanded sternly and I stared up at him trembling. "Do it or I will hurt you", he threatened as he grabbed the back of my hair making me wince and shoves his cock into my mouth. He pushed my back against the door and my head pressed against the door handle as he thrust his cock into my mouth. I screamed and tried to get away but he was far too strong and continued to fuck my mouth like I was just a cum hole.

I gagged and sputtered as he shoved himself down my throat as I choked, I whimpered and laid there trying not to give him any encouragement. I cried as he gripped my hair tighter, hearing him groan loudly as he came all over my face. I sat there feeling humiliated and I just wanted to die. I was helpless and he would get anything he wanted from me, there was nothing i cold do to stop him..

"You like that you little slut?", he growled as he grabbed me by the throat putting me face down against the seat

"You like that you little slut?", he growled as he grabbed me by the throat putting me face down against the seat. My eyes widened as I realized he was going to fuck me. I tried turning around but his strength overpowered mine as he pinned my back down. I struggled to get away but smacked me. "Stop fucking struggling me you little bitch!", he yelled as he tore down my pants and panties ramming his cock into me.

"STOP IT PLEASE!", I screamed as he thrust his large cock into me. I hated every  second of it and I hated him as well. He was taking my virginity and my will to live. He kept thrusting into me as I came, as well as he did too, but not directly inside of me. He came all over my ass and smacked me across the face making me whimper. I knew I would have bruises after this. He hopped out of the car and told one of his men that he could have a turn at me. I quickly sat up and pulled up my pants. I looked around and opened the side door carefully.

I needed to get the fuck out of here, my heart pounding hard and fast, I booked it towards the other side of the street. I ran and ran, my feet pounding upon the pavement. I turned around and saw that Jace and his cronies were getting in their car, ready to chase after me. I knew I would be too slow to get away but I continued to run. I saw an opening between two houses which was a ramp that lead up to the next cul-de-sac. Not hesitating, I ran up the ramp and onto the next street. I turned around and saw that Jace turned around and went out of the neighborhood. I knew I couldn't go home so I kept walking.

I was barely past the entrance to the neighborhood I was in, when I saw Jace and his truck full of cronies driving up. I panicked and continued to run, hoping there was another ramp. To my disappointment there was no ramp and I was now trapped. I scanned the houses and realized I was in Derrick's neighborhood. I looked for his house and ran up the porch as Jace's truck rolled up to the curb. He jumped out of the truck as well as his cronies.

"Oh shit. Oh shit!", I screamed as I pounded on Derrick's door. "Derrick please help me!", I screamed as I felt a hand cup my mouth from behind. I screamed into the hand and struggled to break free from his hold. I managed to kick the door one last time hoping Derrick would come out.

"Shut the fuck up you hear me you fucking whore?!", yelled Jace into my ear as he dragged me off the porch when I heard the door open.

"What the fuck is going on here..?", growled Derrick who wielded a metal bat.

"Nothing bro, none of your fucking business now go!", yelled Jace as I screamed loudly into my hand, tears streaming down my face as my pants began to fall down.

"Lilly?...", Derrick's face went pale as he said my name. I nodded as I bit down hard on Jace's hand. Jace let go quickly as I bit him and I ran to Derrick hiding behind him crying.

"Look man all we were doing was just try-", started Jace but Derrick's bat made contact with his groin and he fell to the floor mid-sentence.

Derrick got to the ground where Jace laid and grabbed him by the throat, lifting his head as Jace's cronies back away in fear.

"You never, ever come near this woman again you fucking hear me you little slimey prick?! I will fucking end you if I hear you touched her again. You dirty rotten piece of shit", spat Derrick in Jace's face welled up with hatred for Derrick as he threatened him. Derrick got up and swung hitting Jace in the side repeatedly and I screamed loudly. Derrick was going to kill him and I had to stop him.

"Derrick stop! Leave him alone! You're going to kill him!", I yelled and grabbed Derrick by the arms, pulling him away from Jace's body which laid on the floor. Derrick whipped around walked up the stairs, wrapping his left arm around my shoulder protectively as he guided me inside.

"What the fuck did they do to you?", he said as he saw my tear stained and bruised face. He cupped my cheek gently with his rough hand as I sniffled, shedding another tear.

"N-nothing o-okay?..", I cried as I laid my head against his chest beginning to cry as he stroked my hair. He sat down on the couch and pulled my sideways into his lap as I lay my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back with his large hands as he kissed my cheek.

"Hey... it's okay.. it's okay..", he whispered as I pulled my head off of him, my hair sticking to my face. He reached to brush it away making me flinch and whimper. "I'm sorry Lilly, I didn't mean to scare you or anything.. I only want to help...", he whispered softly and kissed my cheek again.

I blushed darkly at his words and nodded, wrapping my arms around his upper torso, clinging onto him tightly.

Dayum. -Isaiah