Chapter 3 The Dream

Ahoy so this is Derrick right here. The model I'm using is Stephen James so all pictures are his or whatever. Enjoy.

*Lilly's POV*

*Lilly's POV*

I drove quickly and fast to the nearest hospital. I looked over to the stranger from the club as he slowly started to wake up.

"Don't worry I'm taking you to the hospital right now", I said quietly as he sat up in his seat drowsily. "We will be there in the next 10 minutes okay?", I reassured him as he touched the side of his head where the large gash was.

"What? No not  the hospital", he said sternly and started at me with a dark look in his eyes.

"Why not?! Look at your cut!", I argued but he shook his head and took out his phone.

"I don't care just take me home. Make a right the at the next light, then go straight. On your second left turn, go up the hill and my house is on the right", he instructed me and I nodded listening to him.

"O-okay..", I whispered scared. I followed his directions and pulled up to his driveway. I opened my door and ran over to his side, opening his door for him taking his hand and helping him to his door.

 I opened my door and ran over to his side, opening his door for him taking his hand and helping him to his door

"Listen, I'm so so so so sorry for what happened. You didn't need to help me but thank you so much", I thanked him as he took out his keys, unlocking the door and I helped him inside. It was a nice house but it was small. It was warm and cozy from the moment I stepped in. I felt the sensation of the warmth as the heaters were on. Slowly but steadily I helped him to his couch, laying him down.

"I-I will get some ice.. uh.. wait I don't know your name", I said quietly as he laid his head back resting it on a pillow.

"Derrick, and you are?", he asked in a low groan.

"I-I'm Lilly, just hold on okay? You're going to be fine", I said while opening the freezer grabbing a large ice pack, turning around and ripping some paper towel off as well. I wrapped the ice pack in the paper towel and handed it to him immediately. I walked back into his kitchen and grabbed a rag, wet it with warm water, and walked back over to him.