Chapter 9- Blush

*+*+*+*+*+*+

After all that, I went straight to my room and cried myself to sleep. Mica didn't bother to come in, cause I was sobbing. But I guess I fell asleep, when I woke up and checked the time. The clock says twelve AM in the morning.

I was still shocked and scared. And this whole time for like three minutes, I was whimpering and rocking back and forth. And that's when Mica spoke in his tried but concerned voice.

"Emily, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm scared..." I whisper, while sniffing. I heard Mica sigh and moved on the bed. It was so hot in here, I wanted to get up and get the AC on but I remembered it didn't work.

Then I felt arms carrying me off the bed and I panicked. I whimpered louder and Mica shushed me. I put my head on his chest and for some reason, he didn't have a god damn shirt on. I was froze and blushing madly. Good thing it was dark so Mica didn't see me looking like a red tomato.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Your scared, so I think it's better if you sleep with on my bed...is that okay with you?" He said.

"Mmhm..." I quietly responded. Mica then let go of me gently on the bed and he climbed on, his tall body over me then rolled out his side. I was still blushing so much, I was smiling like an idiot. Mica pulled me closer to him and held onto me. Suddenly, I heard shouting and fighting outside. I started crying out of nowhere.

Mica started shushing me in a calm tone and then started to hum under his breath. It was a song though, and I didn't regonize the song until when he sang the lyrics quietly which had calm me down.

"This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory. No happy ending..." He continued but I didn't hear the rest of it. That's when I came up with the perfect song. Then I fell asleep.

+~+~+~+~+~+

I woke up without the alarm clock ringing. For some reason, my eyes shot open. I look around and see Mica still laying there...shirtless. But the way he was sleeping, so peaceful and cute. I smiled and moved the price of hair from his forehead. I think that it's better if he still had his curls.

I jerked up as the alarm clock next to my bed started beeping. I groaned loudly and shut if off. I look back at Mica and he's eyes glanced around the room. I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." I teased. Mica groaned annoyingly and I gave him an annoyed sound.

"Grumpy huh?" I mumbled as I left the room. I went to the bathroom and started to take a shower. After that, I went to the bedroom and Mica wasn't in there. But I could hear him sing something in his bathroom. I went closed to the door and he was singing some words I didn't hear before.

"I could be brown, I could blue. I could be violet sky. I can be hurtful, I can't be purple. I can be anything you like!" He sang out loud. I have to admit, he has a pretty good voice. My voice was okay. And that's when I totally remembered, my song I want to write, a new job and school. Dang it! I quickly change into a white plain T-shirt and a dark green school girl skirt. I put on a pair of black converse and straightened my hair.

I walk out of the room and Mica was in the kitchen cooking and singing, but not loudly this time. And this time, he was saying, "Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today. Gonna love today.." I rolled my eyes and smiled. When I peeked up on him and he screamed.

"Haha, you scream like a girl!" I joked. Mica smirked at me and hit me on the head with the spatula. I rubbed my head as I took a seat. I wondered where he got the food.

"Where did you get these food?" I ask.

"They have a groceries downstairs. I went while you were in the room." He said.

I didn't know they had a groceries. While Mica was cooking, I was wondering if I want to take this job. What if I do something wrong, and I get fired right away? Oh goodness, I hope that doesn't happen.

"Are you excited about the job today, love?" He asked. Did he really just say love? He called me love?! Meh, people here call each other that anyway.

"I'm...nervous." I nervously chuckled. Mica chuckled back and placed the food in front of me. Mm, bacon, eggs and pancakes. Delish. I took a bite from the pancake and watched Mica eat. I know, I'm acting like a weirdo right now, but what do I say? Should I tell him about my idea of a song? Maybe I should.

"Hey Mica. I was thinking of writing a song. We can work on the lyrics, maybe?" I say. Why am I talking like some cool person all of sudden? Mica starred at me and said that's a great idea. I smiled at his response and finished my food quickly. I wash my dishes and his dishes when all of a sudden, we were late for school!

+~+~+~+~+~+

School went okay. I didn't see Mica though. I walked down at the campus and look around to see a nice beautiful sight of gardens and plants, trees and a water fountain. I actually love the sight of this and I wish our dorm front lawn looked like this. Ours was full of garbage and empty toilet paper rolls. Weird right?

I made my way to the elevator and pressed number ten button. I walk up to my room door and unlocked it. Then I jumped on my bed and took a breath when it tuned into a groan. I have a job to friggin do, dang it!

After fifteen minutes later, Mica came home and said to get ready into a normal outfit. He must've think I looked like a slut in the outfit I was wearing today, what's wrong with me?

I put on a brown T-shirt and skinny jeans. Then I put a pair of white gym shoes and took my keys and purse. Mica let me out first and walked out after. Then, we made it out of the building and walked all the way over there.

*+*+*+*+*+*+