Chapter 4- Does Not Ring A Bell

*+*+*+*+*+*+

After learning three lessons, it was lunch. Today I have half of day, so after lunch break I go back home and study. I started walking from my Art Class to the cafeteria when I suddenly bump into something hard. I drop to the floor and my hands smacking on the hard ground, making a loud noise in the hall. I groaned in pain as I rubbed my head. What did I just bump into? I opened my eyes and blinked twice when I can hear another groan in front of me. I gasped and see a boy in front of me. His hair was so curly and he was very thin. His clothes were kind of...unusual.

He was wearing a white shirt with a candy necklace but with little toys on it to, neon blue jeans and red converse. I actually kinda like his clothing. But they did seem awfully familiar.

I tried to look into his eyes, but they were focused on the ground when he stands up back in his feet. I stand up to before he almost held his hand in front of me. Then I saw his eyes, they were Hazel.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled and rubbing his hands. I chuckled and looked at the floor, where a pice of paper was lying. I picked it up and hand it over to him. He glanced at it and snatched it away like if it was his secret...something.

"It's fine, I wasn't looking where I was going..." I said. He kept starring at me and the more  every second comes, the more his face turned brightened. It was an awkward silence.

"So, I better get going..." I said and was about to walk when suddenly he grabbed my hand. I turned around and gave him an annoyed look. His grip was strong as if he didn't want me to go, although I feel his soft hand against my wrist and I feel maybe calm? Do I know this person somewhere?

"Um, ca-can you show me where this classroom is?" He asked and pointed to the schedule he had in his other hand. I smiled and nodded and walked in front of him, waving my hand for him to follow. I hear his footsteps coming closer and his shoes squeaking. I don't know why, but I feel like I've seen him before, maybe when I was younger. I don't know, the way he was looking at me like if he knew me from somewhere to, we just can't remember.

We went upstairs and went passed a few classes when I finally see the classroom he's going to, music. I already did this lesson and since I have half a day, I do my other ones tomorrow. I showed the classroom and smiled, waiting for a thank you.

"Thanks...I haven't catch you name?" He said, holding his hands together with the paper.

"Oh, my name is Emily Macchio. Yours?" I asked. He looked hurt all of a sudden, seriously is everything okay? Well, maybe this boy is just nervous cause of the first day of college.

"Um, my name is Mica. Mica Penniman." He smiled lightly and scratched the back of his head. I nodded and looked at the classroom. His name does not ring a bell.

"Oh, so here's your classroom, if you need help...just come and find me...if you can." I chuckled nervously and looked down, wanting to kick myself for being so awkward. Mica chuckles back and said his goodbye. I waved back and walked back downstairs to eat lunch.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I'm only in seventh grade, I don't how college works so don't judge or anything. I know I'm bad at writing fan fiction...