Chapter 6- Good To Be Back

*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Are you okay?" I ask as I look up at him. His eyes were watery a little bit. His face was read and he looked really upset. He really missed me that much, well there's nothing wrong with that...

"Yeah...I'm fine." He said. He let go of me and looked around in embarrassment. "Can we go back to the dorm, so we can talk about this more?" His voice was breaking so I nodded quickly and held his arm. We walked all the way back and I was tired.

I opened the door with my key and stepped in, as Mica walked in behind me and closed the door shut. I sat on my bed and took out my book from my drawers and starred at the cover, thinking of what to say to this.

"I'm sorry I cried. It was so weird of me and...is that I did miss you and you were kinda the first friend I ever had." He said, biting his lower lip and starring at the floor. I glanced at him and feel the surprised expression on my face.

"Your first friend? What do you mean by that?" I ask. He was on his bed across me and I think that I'm far away from him. He was sorta stuttering at his words so to make him feel better, I sat next to him on his bed.

"I mean, like when I was younger. I didn't have any friends cause everybody at school will always make fun of me of what I wear and my Dyslexia. I had trouble reading my class schedule and this room number so I was late for that...but the day I met you, you were so nice. But that's because you didn't know I had Dyslexia. You might hate me right now." He explained.

I sighed and patted his shoulder. His eyes starred at mine and he was blushing so much. But by the way his puppy eyes looked at mine plain eyes, I feel as if I want to smile and squeal like an insane fan girl over a celebrity.

"I don't hate you. You had been such a kind person even if you have Dyslexia, I'll help you and support you if you have troubles. Cause we're friends right?" I say, adding a smile to make him feel a little better. He raised an eyebrow, his face expression is saying, 'your serious?'

"We're friends?" He ask, playing with his fingers and looking down.

"Well, yeah. Ever since we were ten years old." I reply. He looked back at me and hugs me. My heart was beating so fast, I think I'm going to blow up. I hugged him back and patted his shoulder. Wow, I didn't know I mean that much to him. It must be so hard for him that I've been gone for a long time. Now it's the year two thousand and three.

He let go in seconds and he yawned. He must be sleepy from his classes or something. He get off from his bed and laid on mine, when I noticed Micas eyes were closed and his face was facing my direction. I smiled lightly and began reading my book.

After five minutes, a voice made me jump that was next to me. I forgotten Mica was still there, oops.

"What?" I ask, for him to repeat whatever he said.

"Your reading the book. There's a movie you know." He said, standing up and walking over to see my book. There's a movie?

"Yes." Mica spoke. I just spoke out loud.
,
"Oh, I wanna see it." I sadly mumbled.

"We can. We can go buy it from a store, but I don't have much money..." He said, chuckling nervously. I have a lot of money but I was gonna save it for the rent of the dorms. I completely forgotten I have to take a job to get more money before I spend all of mine.

"I have some but it won't be enough for next months rent." I said. Mica looked in deep thoughts when he smacked his lips and his face expression tells me he had an idea. He looks cute when he did that...why did I say that?

"Um, you can work at the restraunt I work at." He said. A resteraunt sounded like a perfect job to me. I nodded and smiled.

"Sure. I'll check on it tomorrow after school." I said and looked back at my book. Mica left my bed and went outside the bedroom. I got to say, I was glad I get to have Mica as my friend, well for the longest.

*+*+*+*+*+*+