Chapter two:

Breaking Down the Barriers

~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

~*~*~*~

Okay peeps I'm seriously sorry I renamed the book I know it's annoying but it just wasn't fitting the way I hoped this story would go but yeah it's still the same story line though, I just got lectured by my sister she's say's I coping some stuff I've read but I'm not but she's still making me change my names it's annoying but hey that's why I love her. Hey guy's well it's been two day's I'm updating...SURPRISE!!! Thanks so much to those people who read my story I felt really proud of that fact I mean usually two of my friends even glance at it so I'm happy that 10 of you people looked at this story. WEll Adrian's first appearence I' am so pysched! ;) I couldn't update yesterday since...I had to go to a "dinner'" party with my family I think I sang and talked my self hoarse even way's on with the chapter Hope you enjoy it. Anna turn's dark in this chapter and she almost beats the crap out of someone, it's going to be awesome. oh...and longer since I only got three pages! thanks so much with your support guys let's shoot for maybe a comment or vote this time. Oh and you guys can message me if you've got an idea for the next chapter...It would be really helpful! Thanks for reading here it is...

<3

(I think that's how you do a heart!)

Chapter Two...

Recap...

"I'll translate for you...you've been accepted to Couswell Private Accademy.'

____________________________________________________________________________

(Anna's Point of View)

"SERIOUSLY!!!!" I exclaimed my voice going high and girly for a second, the guy pulled the phone away from his ear, smiling to himself, 

"Yes, welcome to Couswell..Anna." He stated then hung up. I didn't care, this was epic I turned around and hugged my friend dancing her around the floor, she pulled away and looked at me, I just beamed and smiled back to her.

She raised her eyebrow then asked,"Who was that?" 

I halted to a stop "Peanut butter fracks," I substituted, I looked at her then hung my head in shame.

Cassidy looked more annoyed, "Who was it?" she wasn't really asking any more, she was demanding, I swallowed nonexsistent liquid and muttered under my breath about how stupid I was...Cassidy was glarring now, "Anna tell me who it was." I hung my head down and sighed she was going to find out at graduation cerrimony anyway I sighed shrugged and looked up at her.

"Couswell Private Accademy.'' I muttered, she bent down, "WHAT?" She shouted, I sighed defeated.

"I was just accepted into Couswell Private Accademy for honors." I looked up at her trying to find hurt or betrayal in her eyes, but there was nothing. 

"Oh I see." she stated in monotone. 

I sighed swallowed and took a step closer, "Cas, it's not like I don't want to go to the same school as you buutt... it's a really good school and I've always wanted to go there, you know that already. I've been dreaming of living there since I learned about it from my...mom." I swallowed took a breath and looked down to meet Cassidy's eyes.

"Please Cas, I'll visit you every week and talk to you everyday when ever I can, so just don't get to upset with me." I pleaded

Cassidy smiled, "Oh Anna it's got nothing to do with me just...well I wanted to all ways have you just a block away from me. But if you think this is for the best it's really none of my concern."