#38

GUYSSSSS I'm having struggle picking the character . I've fell in love with lemy ( the top one ) but would it be confusing to change ?

Comment here for top one :

Comment here for bottom one :

Andrea said she would babysit Ivy for a night . Tonight I'm going to the jacks house to watch movies . I'm going in my joggers and a vest .

I'm not dressing up because we're not going anywhere . Sammy said he can't make it because he's going somewhere with stassie . Don't get me wrong I love stas but he's with her every second of the day like they need to take a breather every once in a while but hey what do I know about good relationships ?

I drop Ivy off at Andrea and have a quick drink there . I catch up with her and the latest gossip then I go to the jacks house . When I get there , Dillon rupp and Skate are there . I sigh .

There gonna get me drunk , high or both .
I walk into the house and Johnson rupp and skate are all drunk Gilinsky looks like he needs help .

"The party has arrived !!" I shout as I walk in .

Skate and rupp turn round . They both scream when they see me .

"Savs your back " skate shouts . He runs and picks me up . He flings me on his shoulder .

"ayyy been working on the booty I see" he says slapping my bum . I slap his back and tell him to put me down . He puts me down and I explain that I've had a child . They're both sat there with they're mouths wide open .

"But let's get started on this night in" "I've not been drunk since I gave birth , about 7 months " they all gasp and I laugh .

I grab a bottle of vodka and pour some with coke . I sit down and skate passes me a blunt . I smoke it and lie down .

"What film we watching ?" I ask .

Skate burst out laughing .

"We're playing dares not watching Disney movies " he says 'Disney movies ' in a baby squeaky voice . I slap his arm and he shuts up .

"Okay I'll play dates but get me drunk first " I down some shots and I start to feel more drunk .

We start the game of dares .

"Savannah I dare you too run airy for the street naked " Johnson says , he's rubbish at coming up with dares .

"I'll do it in my underwear "

"Nope naked " skate buts in .

I shake my head .

"You have to take a piece of clothing off then ." Rupp says .

I take my socks off .

"Gilinsky I dare you to snog Savannah for 30 seconds "

"Guys I have a girlfriend "

"Don't be a wimp she won't know " skate says .

He stands up . My heart beats fast . He sits next me . He turns my chin and puts his lips against mine . He asks for enterance and I let him . I haven't felt like this in ages . We start to get a lil rough an-

"TIMES UP" they all shout laughing at us .

I look away embarrassed of what happened .

"Skate I dare you to ice down your boxers ." I pass him a glass of eyes and he does it dead quick .

He squeals and we all die of laughter .

"RUPPS TURNIO" Johnson sings .

"Rupp I dare you too call the third girl on your contacts and confess your love to her " gilinsky says .

He grabs his phone and calls some girl called Georgia .

"Hey georgie " he says .
"Oh hey Dillon what's up ?" She says .
" look I've been hiding something from you for a really long time and I just wanted to say that I love you , I love the way you smile ,the way you walk and the cut on your chest " he says barely saying the words right .

We're all dying of laughter at the moment .

"Dillon I don't have a cut on my chest and we've never even met "

"Oh must be someone else " he shouts and hangs up .

I can't breathe of laughter and neither can the boys .

After another 6 dares each were all drunk as and bored . I'm in my knickers and bra . Johnsons in his boxers and the rest are fully clothed .

Gilinsky won't stop staring at me .

"Wait one more dare . I heard Savannah can give the best lap dance so us lads spin the bottle and whoever it lands on get it with her just in her knickers and bra  .

I'm wearing my nice underwear too . Sober me would of said no way
But drunk me says yes way .

We get a glass beer bottle and spin it . Geuss who it lands on .

The one and only JACK GILISNKY .

"Come to papa" he says . He's soo drunk I've never seen him like this .

I walk over and do my stuff . I feel his friend and smirk at him . After 2 minutes I stop and collapse on the couch . I'm exhausted .

Skate and rupp leave and Johnson goes upstairs .

"Hey savs goodnight ."
He comes over and kisses my head .

"Goodnight I say back . "

I curl up on there couch and falls asleep .