#1

"I'm comin home sammy !" I sing down he phone to my big brother.
"What?"he replies in shock.
"I'm coming back to Nebraska !"

Nebraska is my home town I grew up there , then when I was 16 I moved out to LA with my best friend for two years . Andrea already lived there but last week I decided I missed Sam and my old buddies so I decided to move back home . This was my last day in LA so it consisted of packing for ten minuites taking a food break them back to packing etc.

-----------------
5:30 pm
I had finally finished packing mine and igloos things . Igloo is my pet pug

"Savs I got us dinner !" Andrea shouts .
I run down the stairs too some take out pizza and Netflix is in the tv.
"Love you Andy " I laugh she hates it when I call her that . She shoots me a dirty look but we both burst out laughing anyway .

We settled on gossip girl because chuck and Blair are goals and make me depressed whilst eating pizza .

-----------------
6:30 am

My alarm beeps and I jump up and get in the shower.

I sing a bit of Beyonce then get out . I pull out some black ripped jeans and a white vest with the laces at the front and my black bomber jacket . I grab iggy .that's igloos nickname . And put his lead on . I have to be there by 8 and it's already 7:30 . I grab my makeup bag out of my suitcase and put some foundation , winged eyeliner and fill in my eyebrows .

I sneak into Andrea's room and jump on her .
"I gotta go booboo"I whisper .
"Nooooooooooooooooooooo" she drags out and hugs me hard . I'm gonna miss her sarcy jokes so much !

I hug her back . "FaceTime every night !" I say
"Yeah" she sighs with tears in her eyes.
"Don't cry otherwise I will " I laugh .
She giggles and gets out of bed , we go to the door and hug again .
"I'll miss u so much but I'm coming up in a month anyway so your not getting rid of me for that long " I say as I get into my rangerover with igloo .