#16

At 8 Johnson knocked on my hotel door and I grabbed my phone,key and coat .

We head down to the taxi .

"Is Madison going to be there ?" I ask .
"Probably , I've not seen jack for two days he's just been with her" he says we both roll our eyes and laugh.

"Oh wait he was in Sammys room today he had a shower in there " I say

"Oh right , maybe they had an argument or something I don't really care " I nod my head and we both chuckle and talk about something else .

We reach the venue and Sammy arrives straight after us .

"Hey I could of got a taxi with youse " he says pulling a sad face.

"Sorry Sammy " I Cooe grabbing his cheeks .

We head inside and see gilinskys already with Madison .
Geuss they didn't have an argument then .

Then someone comes through the room saying the concert starts in 5 minutes.so it was just me and Madison because sammy opens up with them as they sing they're new single .

Were placed on some sort of balcony at the back so we have full view of the stage and all the cute girls here to support them .

I sit down on a chair with my can of Coke . Madison sits next to me but shifts away .

"I don't bite " I say rolling my eyes .

"Yeah I know " she says giving me a side eye look .

"UGH I can't even sit in a room with you " I stand up and walk over to the balcony ,guess I'm standing up all night.

The boys come on and I dance abit to there faster songs then they play a slower one , which they sit down for .

Johnson's skills are out of this world . I've heard him rap before , but song after song he just doesn't fail .

After about 4 songs I can't stand up any longer . I sit back down and take out my phone to record some of the concert .

"Why do u hate me so much ?" Madison asks .

"I don't hate you I just don't like you" I reply not looking at her .

"Look what happened was when We was in high school , let's just forget and forgive " she sighs .

"Oh no no I'm not forgiving you , and anyway you should still be in high school actually so don't make it sound like I'm just holding a grudge on you " I stand up once again and walk backstage .

At times like this I just wish I had my mum to hug me , my tears were nearly spelling out , I need to get outta here. Johnson and jack were performing , Sammy was going on stage next . The only person was jai .

I can't call jai , I'm just using him .
I decide to just get a cab home .
I tell one of the people backstage to tell Sammy I went home and The cabs there .

When I get to the hotel I get my pjs on and get in bed .

Tonight's another night of crying myself to sleep .

A/N

Hey sorry for a long update but please keep reading and voting . Thanks for everyone who already has and if you have any ideas for future stories or future characters in this book , please message me or comment on this

IMPORTANT
I am seriously thinking about new characters for in the book but who should I add and why ?

Leave comments here :