#24

Whilst the boys were setting up the camera and getting everything ready , I just sat on the wall staring into mid air . Thinking about everything . My mind is a mess and I hate it . I hate the position I'm in . A girl in love with a guy who's not aloud to talk to you .

I hear my name and look up . I see jai staring at me . He slowly smiles and I smile back .

"Hi jai " I smile .
"Hey" he says with his hands in his pocket .

"Do u wanna go inside and get a drink or food ?" He suggestes. I nod my head and he guides me into the kitchen . He grabs to bottles of beer and passes me one . I drink some and he passes me some chips . I'm so disgusting Johnson bought me tacos before !! Who cares .

We talk about what we've been doing recently and how his other YouTube Channel reached 1m views . He showed me the video , those guys are crazy . After a bit we get called back outside to start the video . I stand by the side to watch and they're going down the steep driveway on a spiny chair . Sounds weird but it looks funny. I sit back on the wall and watch as they make a fool of themselves.

After a couple of hours they had finished filming and Madison somehow appeared out of nowhere . I sighed loud enough for everyone to hear and walked out the house . I heard the door shut behind me and jai had followed me out .

"Hey hey where u going " he says stopping me.
"I can't stay in the same room as her"
"I HATE HER , I HATE HER SO SO SO SO MUCH JAI " I scream for some reason I start crying I mean I am on my period and I cry all the time whilst on .

Jai grabs me and hugs me I rest my head on his shoulder and just cry . He leads me over to his car and he drives me somewhere . We end up at some food place . Why does everyone just feed me all the time . I'm gonna get fat . We go in and I was about to order a salad but jai ordered me a cheese burger and chips . I giggled and hit him .

"I love you jai" I mumble .

"I love you too "he says .

I look up and he's smirking at me because he knows he wasn't meant to hear. 

"Do u know how beautiful you are Savannah wilkinson "

"Stop it " I say chucking a chip at him .

He chuckles and eats his chips staring at me in a loving and caring way . Maybe jack isn't the right guy . I need someone like jai to take care of me , look after me . Not someone who ignores me .

A/N
This song means a lot to me it makes me cry and I feel like it describes jai and savannahs relationship as they both love each other it's just jack she can't figure out what to do .

I recommend to listen to it . Plus it's my queen .