#32

It's been ten days since Sammy and Andrea came . I was due yesterday to have my princess but she hasn't came . So now I'm in hospital .Again waiting to be induced , which makes her come quicker .

I lay in the bed staring at the ceiling . Imagine if I never left America. Would I still be having a child. Would it be jacks or even Jai's ? Maybe a random man . The possibilities are endless .

Isaac walks in the room with a drink for us both and a snack for us . I sit up in the bed and drink some water . Not long after Sammy and Andrea came in . This is when I had the feeling that's the baby was coming . I started making noises you knows , like when your in pain.

"Call.. The n .nurse " I struggle out in between deep breaths. Sammy presses the button and Isaac grabs my hand .

The nurses rush in and she does that thing up me to see how close the baby is .

"Right when you feel the need to push , push " She says at the bottom of the bed waiting for my precious baby to arrive .

I start pushing and using the gas and air to help me breath . It hurts so bad . Eventually I hear the shrieking off the baby's cry and I laugh to myself , she's here . Isaac kisses my forehead and whispers well done to me . I lie my head back and sigh .

I did it . I brought a human into the earth , these are the times I need my mother .She'd be so proud . All she ever wanted us to do was have a child/ children . She said it's the most powerful thing you can ever do and all it brings you is love in the end .

Isaac brings the baby up to me to show her .
She has light brown coloured skin , off Isaac . Big blue eyes, off me and curly hair of Isaac . She's more perfect than I imagined .

 She's more perfect than I imagined

We all sit round the bed . Thinking about names . I think she suits ivy or Scarlett . Isaac still likes cecelia but he also likes ivy . Sammy and Andrea decide they like ivy too but we don't want to rush as its such a big thing .

The midwife walks in and tells me that I'll be able to leave either late tonight or early morning and that I just need to rest . Andrea and Sammy leave to go out for dinner so I can rest and Isaac stays looking after the baby whilst I sleep .

I'm finally home !
The nurse let me out last night . I've been sleeping for ever and I'm tired of sleeping .
Isaacs obsessed with his little princess and they're both so cute together . I'm just the happiest / luckiest woman alive .