Chapter 18 Old Friends

Name: Kori Element
Eyes: Red eyes
Fav food: Loves sour food
Likes: her twin sister Tori and her little twin sisters Dori and Lori. Sour food( gross!)
Dislikes: sweet food . Guys messing with her sisters. Zane Ro'Mave.
Magical power: control of fire
Name: Tori Element
Eyes: blue eyes
Fav food: sweet food
Likes: her twin sister Kori and her little twin sisters Dori and Lori sweet food
Dislikes: sour food. Anyone hurting her sisters. Zane Ro'Mave!
Magical powers: control of water
Name: Dori Element
Eyes: red eyes
Fav food: veggies
Likes: her twin sister Lori and older sisters Kori and Tori. Veggies.
Dislike: being short like her mother and twin sister. Fruits and Zane Ro'Mave.
Magical power: control of earth
Name: Lori Element
Eyes: blue eyes
Fav food: fruits
Likes: her twin Dori and older sisters Kori and Tori. Fruits.
Dislikes: being short like her mother and twin. Veggies and Zane Ro'Mave.
Magical power: control of air
Luna pov
I was on watch at the gate, when two white haired twins came to the gate. The two were my friends in O'Kasis their, names are Kori and Tori. Tori's eyes are blue, and Kori's eyes are red. Other then that you can't tell them apart!" Luna, is that you?!" The twins said in unison." Kori, Tori, where are Lori and Dori?!" I said while opening the gate.
Kori and Tori

Dori and Lori

Dori and Lori

Lori has blue eyes

Lori has blue eyes. Dori has red eyes.
Back to story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" I missed you guys so much! Oh, Celestia is here as well I'm sure Dori And Lori would love to play with her again! Follow me." I say after hugging them. We got to my house and I told them to hide so they can surprise my dear sister." Celestia, I'm home from my shift! Come here I have a surprise for you!" I yell as  Kori, Tori, Dori, and Lori find a place to hide." WHAT IS IT!! WHAT IS THE SURPRISE!!" My little sister said with a big smile on her face." Hey Celestia, long time no see." Kori and Tori said in unison." Celestia we've missed you so much!" Dori and Lori yelled as they run to Celestia and hugged her." Oh my Irene! KORI, TORI, DORI AND LORI IS IT REALLY YOU!!!" She yelled while hugging them.( knock knock)" I'll get it!" I say while opening the door." Sweetheart!" I say hugging my husband." Girls meet my husband. Honey introduce yourself." I say while leaning on Laurence." Hello ladies my name is Laurence. And your names are?" Kori and Tori say everything in unison." Kori and Tori, and these little playful girls are our little sister Dori and Lori." They say while Dori and Lori play with Celestia outside.BOOM." Oh no, not again!" Kori and Tori yell tuning out the door."DORI FLORA ELEMENT!! REMOVE THAT ROCK RIGHT NOW!!" Kori and Tori yell at Dori. She removed the rock to reveal Lori under a air shield. Tori ran to Lori and helped her up." Lori your powers are improving." Kori said joyfully. Laurence came out of the house wondering what's going on." I forgot to say that they have magical powers. Girls show him." Kori shot fire out of her hands. Dori moved rocks around and Lori made herself fly." Lori controls water so we have to go to the beach." I said as they followed me.
Le time skip to beach
We got to the beach that Laurence and I had our first date a year ago. Lori ran to the water because Kori was chasing her with fire balls. Then Laurence grabbed my hand." It's ok, they would never hurt me," I told him with a soothing voice. He nodded. Then I look up, I see a water house turning into an ice house, in the ocean.

 Then I look up, I see a water house turning into an ice house, in the ocean

Then Lori fell on the the shore, unconscious."LORI?!"