Chapter 7

Travis pov
" Hey Ladies~. Wait who is she. The one with sunrise colored hair. ( she looks so cute. me likey )". I said to Laurence, Aphmau, Luna and Celestia. " If you don't mind what is your name hot stuff?"I said." My name is um... Celestia." She said. "(Laurence are you going after her is it ok for me to)" I whispered to Laurence. "( no I am going after Luna her sister)" Laurence whispered.

"( Oh,well I'm going after Celestia~.I mean,look at her-)."While I was trying to speak,he then hit my shoulder,cutting me off instantly.
I pouted innocently as I looked at him.
"Whaaattttt?",I spoke in a naive tone,while Laurence continued to shoot a dirty look at me.
He then rolled his eyes before he turned to look at Celestia.

"It's a pleasure to meet you,Celestia.",Aphmau spoke up in her normal gentle tone towards the other female who smiled in response.She looked to be nervous,but happy.

"Heh.It's a pleasure to meet you all.Though,what are your names...?",Celestia asked almost hesitantly."Well,I'm Aphmau.",Aphmau spoke up and shot her classic,bright smile at her.

"And I'm the fabulous Travis,beautiful~."I winked at her,Aphmau and Laurence shooting looks at me.
Celestia just seemed to be even more confused.
"Aphmeow and Travis...right?",She asked.

"It's Aphmau."Aphmau said. " I know some people. I know Garroth, Laurence, Luna. I um... also would like to know if Luna and Laurence are or are not dating.( Aphmau and Celestia giggle like fan girls)"Celestia said.

Celestia pov
"( Aphmau what is he doing to me?!)" I whispered to Aphmau.