Chapter 12 Her Brithday

Luna pov
" LUNA WAKE UP , WAKE UP!!!!!" Celestia yells." Ok,ok I'm up. Celestia why do you wake me up?" I said." Happy 25 birthday." Celestia said." It's my birthday already." I say. Why would my sister wake me up for my 25 birthday. She had not done that since my 14 birthday." Yes three or four years till you are of age, but you have to have a husband to be crowned." Celestia said." Oh. Ok but are you going to plan a birthday party for me?" I said jokingly.( knock knock) " Celestia can you get the door." I said. Celestia walks to the door and opens it." Good morning, Laurence. How may I help you?" Celestia said." Hey Celestia, is Luna home? I heard that it's her birthday." Laurence said. I overhear their conversation while I get my birthday dress that Cadenza made for me ( the picture of the dress above). I walk out with my hair and make up done." Happy birthday my dear." Laurence said sweetly." Thank you honey." I blow him a kiss." Luna you look beautiful in that dress." Laurence said." Thank you. So do you want to go the beach and have a picnic?" I said." I would love to." He said happily." Let's get going." I say. We walk and talk on the way to beach. We just got to the beach. " Bandits are near." I said quietly. Laurence pulls out his sword and I pull out my gauntlets. I tell Laurence to run and get help, that he did. So I start to battle the bandits, fighting three that were in front of me. I fell to the ground and everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------
I FINALLY DID A CLIFFHANGER