Chapter 6

Celestia's pov
I was talking to Laurence and Garroth earlier today. Garroth was talking about Angela visiting Meteli  for the next few days." Garroth if you don't mind me asking who is Angela?". I said to Garroth.
" Angela is vary close friend of mine who is also a guard. Like myself." Garroth said. "If you guys don't mind I'm going to see my sister." I said." Celestia why do you think Luna is your sister." Laurence said." Because we have the same last name. Also do you known the legend about the twin sisters one named Lunar and the other named Celestial. They are Luna's and I parents. Mom is Lunar. Dad is Celestial." I said to all of them.

Garroth's POV

I simply nodded my head in response to her words.
"Ah.That's a rather interesting tale however that still doesn't mean you two are sisters.Many people have the same last name,however they aren't siblings.
Though,I'll keep my opinions to myself from here on out since I really have no reason to say anything about the whole ordeal.",I spoke softly and Celestia nodded her head.

"Hehehe.....hello there~.",A female spoke up from behind me.
The voice was rather familiar.
"Angela.Stop being creepy.",Laurence chuckled a bit as he leaned over on his left side to look at Angela whom was apparently behind me. Katelyn ran up to Angela and hugged each other. It seemed that Angela and Katelyn became very close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- A/N -
Hey Guys~!
This is xXMidnaTwilightXx ,whom helped out this fabulous writer with this chapter~.
We brought in a character from my book;These Hidden Burns written by yours truly.

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and hopefully we'll do more collaborations soon.
Please go check out my story~!
Thanks!
-xXMidnaTwilightXx