15: Secrets Can Kill

Chapter 15
"Secrets Can Kill"
(Final Chapter)

Song:
"Fancy"
By: Iggy Azalea

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)

[Note: Oh yeah, so I'm here at the Philippine Airlines along with my mom and my brothers, waiting for my Dad's arrival, since it was vigorously boring in here asf and I have nothing to do in here, but to keep taking a few selfie of my Le Face while waiting, sooo I think it's better if I'll work with this last chapter. Please bare with this fluffy crap. I'll fix this later. I SWEAR!!!]
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "Abandoned Warehouse (Stohess)"

*BLAG*

"ARGHH!!!"

This brawny dickhead bastard ferociously hit the metal bars with his bare shit body before landing his fucking filthy self on the tawdry ground after I kick the shithell out of him. I approached him once again without saying a word as I gripped my fist, ready to punch his soul out of his damn living being.

"Oh no, please not in the face!"

I did what he protested without showing any hesitation.

"UGHH!!! NOT AGAIN?!!" He growled in irritation when I stoutly stamped my fist on his damn face, then I grabbed his neck with once hand and swiftly bring his face closer to mine as I glared him in the eyes with my cobalt orbs, practically piercing his inner life and soul.

"What in the fucking hell did you do to (Y/n)?!" I grunted under my breath while gritting my teeth.

"Not... Nothing!" He answered as I questioned him again in the same way of showing and expressing a great pile of threat.

"Then, where in the fucking hell is she?!"

"I... "

"TELL ME RIGHT NOW YOU SHIT!!!" I shouted, not caring if I sprayed my saliva on the flesh of his face. I just wanted to know the answer already that I could almost forget the remaining bits of pride in me.

"Okay... Okay! I think she escaped, look!" He pointed behind as I averted my attention to it, not seeing any of (Y/n)'s presence inside the jail because it was all perniciously fucking filthy empty!

"Where the heck she'd go?" I muttered to myself with a vulnerable worried and confused expression showing all over my face.

"If that's the case, then you can released and let go of me now, right?" I shot him back a venomous glare as he insisted that stupid statement while wiggling his eyebrows, trying to convince me in a foolish way.

"..... Absolutely not." I sarcastically replied with a smirk before hastily flipping him over and securely tied both of his wrists together with handcuffs.

"WHAT THE-?!! Oh c'mon, are you kidding me?! Not again." He complained as if this once had happens to him before. I'm starting to wonder of how many times he enters the jail. Practically, filling up the record for sure.

"Why do assholes like you needs to be existed anyway?" I muttered to no one, but myself while dragging him like a bag of trash towards... Who knows where? Probably an exit that will lead our way outside this filthy place.

"What's up, did you already got the another one?" Eren questioned with a visible mocking smirk crept on his lips while leaning his back against the front part of the car next to the prepared opened door.