• PLS READ | WARNING/ALERT •

Sorry if this isn't a new chapter update. I knew that most of you "Readers" doesn't give a care about some notes from writers/authors, but I'm asking you or more likely that I'm begging you to whoever is reading this book to take your time even just for a while to read this important note.

Actually this note was really important and have to be shared cuz a few writer are taking some action to warn their dear readers right now.

Let's get into the real actual topic...

There's a website called "4chan" that tries to hack "Instagram" and "Wattpad". I don't exactly know if it's true, but still... Let ourselves to be careful okay? It's for our own safety too.

Like what I said "4chan" is a hacking website who's breaking a lot of person's life that leads them into a suicidal issues.

That 4chan hacking web can easily edited/photoshop your pic into something gross like nudity or sexually contented, so if you have a great pieces of pictures of your face in Instagram, you better keep it in private.

Here in Wattpad they were mostly aiming for a tag that says #depression, so even if you or your works are in a depressing mode DO NOT tag something like that if you still wanted an inner peace in your life, specially if you're a writer who has a tons of book that was about depression or something, because"4chan" may posted/update a chapter in your own book that was also in a sexual content/R18 type or any of their nude stuffs.

Our passwords may have been revealed to them, so as a precaution, better be going to change it as soon as possible, because either if it's "True or Not" it is much more better to keep ourselves in safety.

Those things might happened to me, so if you saw some overall matured/nudity/sexually contents in every book of mine, there's only a few more than words for that...

"I become one of their victims."

But I'm still hoping it won't happened to me including you guys and just like what the other writers says...

PLEASE be SAFE!!!

Even if this things got happened to me, It still won't stop me from writing.

[For those who cared, feel free to tag this to/with the others and search through web if you wanted for more clearer information.]