04: Just The Same Old Love

Chapter 04
"Just The Same Old Love"

Song:
"Same Old Love"
By: Selena Gomez

For better effect, please play the video once you saw this in the middle of the scene: (♥)
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "(L/n)'s Residence"

Just what the exact fuck am I doing? What the exact fucking fuck am I doing to my life?!

I crossed my arms behind my head as I stared up at the peach black ceiling while thinking about those previous shits who just gave me some damn advice.

Flashback.....

Location: "Recon's Armory"

"Levi, when it comes to love... you should do everything to make a woman happy, you have to show some loving affections towards her." Farlan suggested.

"Affection? Like what?" I asked and Isabel took her turn to advice.

"Like hugging her, kissing her, saying sweet things to her, expressing that you loved her or even risk your own life just for her."

"But don't fuck her unless she begged for it." Farlan added and Isabel madly nagged him.

"Damn you Farlan! Big bro wasn't that kind of man, unlike you!"

"Why? Does Farlan fucked you already?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Huh?! What?! NO!!!" They shouted I unison as I smirked back towards them.

End Of Flashback.....

At first I tried my best to reluctantly followed their stupid advices even though I wasn't a kind of guy who they can be described as the man of romance. I just got easily felt stupid and weird for doing it, but I have to since..... I really have to for the sake of my family's dignity. I don't want my parents to blamed me until death, so here I am... Living with the girl that I'm going to marry soon.

Why does my life have to be so suck?!

It wasn't like I truly hated her. Well, I do really hated her before, because of her cockiness, but I soon realised that everything between us changed little by little. I can't actually believe that both of us would get along that easily, is it because we're have a bit of similarities? Or is it just we're comfortable with each others company?

Ugh! I don't know anymore.

(Y/n)... She's a kind of over confident type of woman who will absolutely could make you feel annoyed, but I just noticed that once you get along with her, she wouldn't be that bad. I also admit that she's a kind of a high tempered lady who doesn't want to get lose by anyone, but maybe she just wanted to be respected. Almost all of the noble women in a high social class wants to be respected by the others who's lower to them, but I could really felt that there's something is bothering her in which why she acted like that.

I soon realized too that I already fond myself to her, it's like I am comfortable to be around with her and even her stubbornness makes me feel somewhat... Enjoyable? Yeah... That's it. Let's just say, I am very happy to have her in my life.

What the heck?! I didn't even think of such cheesy things like that in my entire living?! But whatever... This is how I felt right now.

Is it fine to tell her that I loved her even though I'm still wasn't sure for expressing those breathing taking words since I am still finding the truth about my feeling?! Is it fine to kissed her?! Yeah... Maybe it is since she is my fiancée and my soon to be wife.