• Prologue: Meet The Stupid Me •

Get Ready For The Round Of Craziness!!!

[WARNING: This Contains Harsh Languages.]

[Note: I just needed to remind you that you have to act like a sassy ass fabulous bitch EVER!!!]
__________________________________

( Levi's POV )

Location: "Ackerman's Residence"

"Mom! Dad!... Are you two freaking kidding me?! Seriously?! you just got me engaged to someone I didn't know without any of my approval!" I angrily yelled out towards my parents who's in front of me as we're all in the middle of the living room while dealing with some shits that they just do to me.

"Levi, We don't need any of your approval because you're our son and we're your parents, we can do whatever we wanted to you, perhaps it's also for your own good too." My father calmly insisted as if they didn't really give a shit about me.

"For my own good?! It was like your selling me to someone as if I am a slut! For godsake dad please stop this bullshit, am I still a son in your eyes?!" I protested as I lightly shook my head.

"My dear just listen to us!"

I grabbed my suitcase out of the ground and walk away upstairs towards my room.

"Levi!" My mom called out from behind, but it didn't stopped me, instead I shouted back.

"Fuck off!"

When I reached my room, I instantly open up the door, entered inside and slammed the door harshly. I leaned my back into it as I throw my suitcase over my bed. I could still hear their voices from the outside, so I listened to it even just for a bit while I stare up to the ceiling with my both hands inside my pocket.

"Kenny really did taught him to have a bad attitude during his training days huh?"

"Yeah, I think so... We raised him with a great good manners, but he changed because of my brother."

"We don't have a choice though, Kenny is the perfect trainer for him... Except for his attitudes."

I sighed and went out of leaning my back on the door. I took off my leather jacket and gloves, sitting down on the edge of my bed and placing both of my elbows over my lap along with my intertwined fingers as I blanky stared out of nowhere while thinking about the previous incident that just happened earlier.

Flashback.....

Location: "Recon International Corp."

"You're leaving already?" My sister asked as she saw me packing up the files that I used during the meeting that my father ordered me to take the lead.

"What else do you think, Mikasa?" I said nonchalantly without laying my eyes on her.

"Well..."

"Just go fuck with you're shithead boyfriend, I don't care anymore." I leaved her as I walked out of the meeting room.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! We're still not fucking!"

"Whatever..."

A lot of fellow employees that I've pass along my way, greeted me as I walked down the hallway. I putted my black shades on when I nearly reached the exit, because I already knew that there will be a bunch of stupid reporters and photographers on the outside who's waiting for me. Which is... Kinda already happening right now.

"Rivaille could you please answer some of our questions?!"

I ignored their presence while some of my few fellow bodyguards helped me to prevent them to reached out for me as I make my way towards my car.

Bodyguards like me with high ranking status aren't allowed to showed up ourselves from the others, so that we can secretly live normally or we can successfully do our mission with disguises to conceal our real identity as we're mostly known in our code names.

My phone screen starts to blinked up while vibrating, so I immediately picked it up as I started to drive back home.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked not knowing who's the person on the other line, but I soon recognize it when I heard the voice.

It's Farlan...

We talked about some of the plans for the upcoming mission for a few minutes and as soon as I reached the mansion... Things get worst.

I accidentally dropped my suitcase as I stood up frozen on the door way when I heard my parents dealing with the other parents about me guarding up and marrying someone.

That's when it all started.

End Of Flashback.....

"Fuck my life."
__________________________________

( Third Person's POV )

Location: "(L/n)'s Residence"

*KRIIIIING*

A certain maid stopped in her mid tracks of making her way towards the laundry room as she heard the telephone rings on the second floor. She go upstairs with her hands holding a laundry basket full of used clothes from the one and only household daughter.

As soon as she nearly reached the door, the ringing sound suddenly stops, so she decided to go downstairs and continued the chore that was assigned to her, but the ringing sound just get in back again, so there's no choice for her, but to go upstairs once more. She repeated this for at least 5 times until she.....

"WAAAAAH!!!"

The couple gathered themselves towards the living room where the certain loud sound was coming from.

"Sonia what's wrong?!" The woman of the household worriedly asked her daughter's personal 143rd maid.

The poor maid slowly turned her head to the side with a desperation all over her face as her body carelessly laying beside the stairs. She weakly pointed her finger to the household couple.

"You're daughter... Is a big... Mistake!"

The couple questioningly exchange stares at each other as they finally looked behind them, seeing their daughter holding a smartphone with a devil smirk on her face.

"What?! I didn't do anything!" She sassily lied while innocently curling a strand of her hair earning a growl from her personal maid that soon will surely... Resigned just exactly like what all of her previous maids do.

"UGH!!!"

"Honey, About the deal. I think we should-" Her mother was been cut off by her father.

"I know darling... I know."

_____ Secrets Can Kill _____

Yep... I tried my best to keep him in character, but I think I made him a bit more out of character. I'm so sorry!

Note: Next chapter parts will be related to the songs, so play and listen to the music video when you saw this: (♥)

Also expect that the updates will be a bit slow due to my eye problem. I'm still trying to recover with these blurry problems of my eyesight.

[Word Count: 1101]