Author's Note: Before We Continue...

So, as the story has progressed, I've begun to see where things need to be edited, changed or added. That being said, you're NOT going to get all the answers you want with these ending chapters. Why? The answers to the "questions" should have been taken care of previously or handled differently.

I've thought of new ways to improve this story which means changing the plot ever so slightly, but as for right now, I need to wrap what I already have up for you guys. 

I've already begun the editing process just by starting to make notes of what can be improved, so don't worry about that. It will be awesome! This story is going to go more in depth about the past, and we'll see more into the lives of my morvens. 

But until then, I do ask for some patience, not that you haven't already given me plenty! You guys are awesome, and this has been bothering me for awhile as to "should I continue or should I start over", but I know what I have to do now.  

 You'll get an ending, but there will be loose ends. 

Any questions, comments, concerns or criticism can be commented below

Any questions, comments, concerns or criticism can be commented below. I promise, I don't bite! Thank you guys again for being awesome, and I apologize for slow updates here. I've been writing over on my fanficiton account just to give myself some time to step back and think about where to take this story in the future. 

Thanks!

- Jamie Nicole