How i met him

This morning I woke up everything was normal and it has been a week since I made my wish . It's doesn't make any sense the enternal never makes any mistakes ever . Was every thing that happened just a dream . No impossible Emily was their and I have the necklace and bracelet so everything that happened a week ago was real . I just gotta be patient . I began looking at pictures of full body pillows of anime . I always wanted one of those and I promise myself that if I don't get married by the age of thirty or forty I am going to buy one and marry it  . But hey at least the pillow will be a very good listener . I wonder how is the pillow gonna fit next to me on the twin size bed though . Eh I could just cuddle the pillow and sleep .  A hour later me and Emily were walking home from the mall I bought some things from hot topic like a diary of a death note and black nail polish . We decided to take a short cut Through the woods  . We saw someone who has long hair that looks like sonic . i know who he is after all he is in my favorite anime of all time . His name is raditz a low class saiyan warrior from the planet vegeta . He was one of three saiyans that survived well six if you count Broly , his dad and tulis . Raditz turns around and says where is kakorot and I'm sure your not him but I am impressed by your power level it is almost as strong as low class saiyan . I did what anyone who has sanity would do in this situation . I raised my leg high in the air and I kicked his face . He only had a small scratch on his face well R.I.P Lizzy bear  death by energy blast . I realized something I should not give up I mean my role model never gave up so why should I give up . I began hitting and kicking raditz so much that I went as far as to kick his nuts . Eventually my legs and hands started to get teed and hurting so much that I collapsed he almost killed me but Emily kicked him in the throat really hard . It is a good thing she took. Cheerleading and soccer or else I would of .been dead . But raditz didn't get scratched like when I kicked him . He grabbed Emily by the neck and threw her somewhere . I yellled emily so loud that it isn't funny and I'm sure someone else probably heard me . Emily says I'm fine i think I only have a black eye and nothing else . Just as raditz was about to do something a boy my age with violet like hair and a sweater that has a capsule Corp logo on it swoops down and pushes me out of the way . I know who he is . His name is trunks briefs son of bulma and prince vegeta briefs . Well technicaly vegeta isn't a prince he is a king since his father is no longer alive anymore . Trunks and raditz ended up fighting for a hour or maybe more I lost track after thirty minutes . Eventually trunks killed raditz  after two fucking hours . Seriously I'm surprised it didn't take less than that long I mean he is strong , a bit shorter than me and handsome . Yes I admit it ever since I was fifteen I have a crush on trunk I read trunks X reader fan fictions a lot  . But hey how can you blame  me he is kind , strong and handsome . He then walks over to me I am trying so hard not to blush . Trunks says wow I'm surprised you put up that much of a fight I mean for a full earthling you are pretty strong no offense . I got so mad that I yelled wait you were watching the whole time while me and my best friend were getting beat up by a physicopath . Trunks said calm down I just wanted to see how well you fight well it turns out you put up a good fight . I give him a angry look as I raise my hand and slap him and Emily yelled point two for Lizzy and zero points for the boy who is named after underwear and Trunks just face palms . Me and Emily began walking home but trunks began following us and I say um why are you following us . Trunks says because you seem really interesting . Crap I almost forgot saiyans like people who are strong the most . I say why . Trunks says because you just are I can see it in your eyes . Wait is he flirting with me or no i internally hope he is flirting . I say fine you can come and live with us then . Trunks says I wasn't going to live with you but now I am thanks for letting me live there now . I say you were probably gonna ask sooner or later anyways . Emily says wait now we have another mouth to feed great how am I gonna explain this to my parents , three sisters , niece and two brothers . I says we will find out when we get there besides your niece is only a month old . Emily says he is probably gonna eat us out of house and home . We all began walking home and no one as we pass by even noticed trunks seriously I think I would notice someone walking around the side walks Carrying a giant Japanese katana sword . When we got home we took off our shoes and trunks basically did what we do it was as if we were playing monkey see monkey do or Simon says . But as soon as he took off his shoes the room began to smell like sweat . Me and Emily both say what died in your shoes eww . Trunks says oh I wear those shoes when I'm training to so you might be smelling my training sweat . Maple walks into the room and says seriously Lizzy why don't you spray your shoes with some strong sweet smelling spray as she sprays the room with air freshener . I say but it wasn't me it was trunks as I point to trunks who looked like he was bout to burst out laughing . Maple says who are you talking about there is no one there oh boy I bet you are crazier now great nut job as she walks out the room . That is when I realized something no one except me , Emily and other anime characters can see him . Trunk walks over to the fridge and opens the door and grabs a apple and eats it . Natasha , Emily's little sister yells mommy , daddy , big sissy's there is a ghost in the house and it is eating our fruits and veggies as she runs up stairs screaming . I had no idea she was there in the first place I wonder how long was she even there we'll probably long enough to see trunks get something out of the fridge . I grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him out of the kitchen and into the bathroom and locked it  . I say trunks if your gonna be living hear these are the ground rule if you are gonna be living hear . Trunks says ok tell me what these rules are so that I know them . I say one do not touch anything around Emily's family or friends , two do not talk around Emily's family or friends and I say three you are going to be living in the basement do you understand the rules . Trunk says yes but why and aren't you Emily's friend as well . I kick his face and I yell because I said so and you can do those things around me you moron ! Trunks Says ok mam sorry mam . We all began watching tv it is my favorite horror movie Jason vs Freddy and sometimes I secretly ship Jason and Lori together .it was amazing night but trunks ate all the popcorn so I drank all of the soda and Emily was laughing the whole time at how childish me and trunks were acting all night . Next time we decide to watch a movie trunks isn't getting any popcorn for a month he just ate his one month supply of popcorn so he is officially grounded by me. . That night we went to bed and when we went to bed I thought my crush is sleeping in the basement on the cold floor this is a dream come true .