☁︎ ︎Introduction ☁︎︎

- - -
Hello Reader,

Welcome to the story, Empire. This is a romance story about both Sans and yourself. There will be around 30+ chapters; that is my goal amount for this book. This chapter doesn't count since this is just the introduction! I'm hoping that it'll at least be long enough to everyone's liking.

Sans and you will have some ups and downs as any other normal relationship would, but there will most definitely be a few differences (seeing as how he's a literal skeleton). Take into account that romance is the main goal — drama included for 'fun'.

You, dear Reader, are going to be playing the role of a female in this book. There will also be a few scenes where you get harassed/bullied in some instances, but those scenes will be very short and aren't really too important to the story. Not exactly, anyways. I just had to implement those scenes so I could successfully get you to the Underground in the first place.

Thank you for reading this book; I genuinely appreciate any and all feedback!

(There will be music, pictures,
and quotes in almost every chapter)!

- In kind regards, Lazarus
- - -

Things that you may need to know:
F/n - First Name
M/n - Middle Name
L/n - Last Name
N/n - Nick Name
F/c - Favorite Color
F/f - Favorite food
F/d - Favorite drink
E/c - Eye color
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
S/c - Skin color/complexion

If I make a new one of the examples above , I'll make sure to tell you what it means.

Chapters that start with a "❤︎" are 'mature' content, so take precautions and be warned, Reader.