"Never mind, I value my life more." He said and Marco rolled his eyes at him. "Shut the fuck up will you? You're not even a man, Antonio!" He said.

"Ouch" Al said walking in the kitchen chuckling at Antonio,"When will you stop playing a double agent?" Antonio said to Al because last time he was on his side and now he was in ours.

"What's the dogs name!?" I popped up my unanswered question again,"His name is Charlie." Marco said and I grinned at the dog,"Hi Charlie!" I said and he leaned into me more and licked my cheek, I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Marco had got up from the ground and was sitting in the stool next to Al and all the three men were looking at me and Charlie. "I don't get it." Al said opting his head to the side staring at the scene in front of him.

"What is it that they have and we don't?" Al said and turned over to him,"They are better, smarter and more loyal to you." I said and he acted like he was taken aback by my comment.

"So much for being human." Marco muttered under his breath and signaled the chef to make us out breakfast and he nodded.

"By the way Tonio, I was always at your side, I just like making fun of every person that I can." He said grinning at him and Antonio rolled his eyes,"By the way you might want to cover your ears in 3,2." We covered our ears before 1 when we heard Marie yelling again and barging through the door when Al reached 1.

"ALESSANDRO LUCIANO!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER, FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Marie came in barging through the door yet again covered in flour.

All the men in the room burst out laughing and Antonio was already on the floor while Marco and Al were trying to regain their breath, and in all honesty I was trying my best to hold in my laughter but I couldn't hide the grin that was on my face and she groaned.

"I SWEAR IM GOING TO GET BACK AT YOU!" She yelled and Al took out his phone to take a picture.

"I'm taking a picture say 'Cheese!'" He said annoying her even more and she faked a smiled walking over to him but he didn't move back."Oh wait I'm making a video!" He said acting surprised as if he didn't do it on purpose.

Marie kept on walking towards him and out of the blue snatched his phone out his hands and threw it against the wall and choked out a laugh while Marco choked on the water that he was drinking. He was definitely enjoying this.

"What the fuck!" He said standing up and Marie smirked at him. "Oops I think you should get a new one!" She said challenging him and he groaned while walking over to where his phone lay now all broken to pieces.

"You're going to pay for this!" He said walking out and Mare smirked,"Sorry I'm broke." I burst out laughing at her comeback and she grinned at me.

I stood walking to her and lightly patting her shoulder,"Wow Marie." I started, "What did that devil do to you?" I asked and she sighed plopping down the stool before speaking.

"That fucking asshole had a fucking bucket full of flour over the door, I didn't see it so yeah it feel on me and now I'm fucking covered in flour again!" She said her time rising with every word,"Well I suggest you go and clean your.....'Flour' self." I said and laughed but instantly shut up.

"Sorry I just had to." I said grinning and she rolled her eyes walking back to the direction where she first came from. Soon Jenoah came in and plopped down on the stool and groaned.

"What got your panties in a bunch?" Marco asked him and he groaned again,"Don't ask! Alex had me running around the whole top floor to get him to wear his fucking clothes." He said and knocked his head down on the table.