"When I was exiled by my homeland, the kingdom took me in. But now I've run a foul on the kingdom as well. I'm a man with no where to call home." Pantherlily informed them. "If I'm gonna be sacrificed, there's no one to mourn me."

"Please stop!" Luna said with tears in the corners of her eyes. "You gave us the gift of life. We cost you your country. We cannot ask you to sacrifice anymore." Mystogan spoke, his tone laced with desperation.

"I feel the same as you. Please do not throw your lives away." Pantherlily said. The twins silently gasp. "More death will only lead to more sorrow. And much more suffering."

"Perhaps. Then how do you suggest we make things right?" Mystogan asked. "We've only caused more pain." Luna said.

A soldier ran up to them. "Pantherlily sir! The situation's much worst!" He said. "I'm aware of that. As you can see, we're dealing with the Anima here." Pantherlily replied.

"Have you stopped it?" The soldier asked. "No, not exactly." Pantherlily answered. "There's been massive rioting in the royal city. The destruction is beyond our control." The soldier reported.

"The chaos is far worse than we'd anticipated. We must do what we can to stop it." Mystogan suggested. "Controlling the crowd is the first priority." Pantherlily added. "You're right. We cannot let it spread. We should go." Luna spoke.

"Um sir, who might they be?" The soldier asked, looking at the twins. Pantherlily only began walking as the twins followed.

~The Royal City~

Pantherlily, Mystogan and Luna ran through the hallways until they reached a balcony. They gasped at the destruction that was happening. The soldiers whispered to each other, asking who the twins were.

Pantherlily turned to the soldiers. "How many are there?" The soldiers straightened up and started sweating nervously. "Uh, three sir." They answered.

"And you have taken them out?" Pantherlily asked. "Explain yourselves!"

"Uh yes sir. They're really strong." The soldier informed pathetically.

Mechanical laughter was heard throughout the city. At that moment, Xena and Knightwalker entered the city, gaping at the chaos. As soon as Xena heard the laughing, she sweat dropped and sighed. 'Natsu...'

Natsu Dragneel was stood on top of a building, wearing demon horns and a black cape. "I am the demon they call Dragneel! And I've come here to this world to steal all of your magic power!"

"What?" Pantherlily gasped. "Natsu?" The twins whispered with wide eyes. Edolas Fairy Tail showed up and Edo-Natsu was not too happy. "Argh! Have you gone insane other me?!"

"Faust ain't your King anymore! Cause I kicked his sorry old butt!" Natsu yelled, gesturing to the tied up, unconscious King. "But I decide to spare his life! For now!" He began laughing some more.

Knightwalker glared at Natsu and made a move to attack him but Xena held her back. "Don't." She shook her head at Knightwalker. "You're too weak to fight against him right now."

"But the king-!" Knightwalker tried to speak. "The King will be fine. Just watch." Xena told her.

"Come on Redfox! Hey Marvel! Now my faithful servants! It's time to trash the city!" Natsu commanded.

A couple buildings were suddenly sliced in half. The wreckage smashed to the ground as Gajeel landed, showing off his iron sword arm.

In the crowd, Edo-Gajeel gasped in realisation. He now knows what they were doing. "These villains won't stop until they've destroyed everything in sight! The city is under attack by demons from another world!"