Sucker for pain

In this story Josh has all of Diablo's tattoos ok.

This is just a picture of Josh because daaaaammmnn boi

And here's Tyler's arm

This is smut so you knowNow to the story

Now to the story

"You're in for a night of pain and pleasure," Josh purrs into Tyler's ear as he roams around the sculpted boy. Tyler's eyes follow the tattooed boy as he sits on the bar in front of him. Josh rattles the chains in his hands as he wraps them around Tyler's wrists. Securing the chains Josh pulls Tyler up out of his seat towards the back of the club.

Josh pushes Tyler back onto the creaky prison like bed, slamming the door behind him locking it. "I'm gonna have you begging for more pain," Josh breathes on the side of Tyler's neck biting down on the sensitive skin, pressing his palm firmly against Tyler's chest. Evoking a moan from Tyler.

Josh reaches forward ripping the shirt off of Tyler throwing it to the side. Biting down Tyler's chest Josh reaches Tyler's jeans unbuttoning them. After unzipping them Josh pulls them off chucking them to the side as well, leaving Tyler in nothing but his boxers. Josh pulls his shirt and pants off, exposing all his other tattoos.

Crawling back onto the bed Josh straddles Tyler. Bending his head down as he bites the waistband of Tyler's boxers. Looking up at Tyler through his eyelashes Josh slowly pulls down the boxers, allowing Tyler's hardening cock to spring free and slap against his abdomen.

Josh crawls off the bed pulling his boxers off and grabbing something off the wall. "I think we're gonna use these," Josh hums as he fiddles with the rope in his hands. Josh strides around the bed using the rope to tie each of Tyler's ankles to the bed posts. Crawling back on the bed Josh ties the chains to the bed.

Josh crawls on Tyler's lap straddling him. Josh lays his hands on Tyler's chest running them down slowly. Slowly Josh brings his hand to his face licking his palm. Reaching down Josh grips his cock as he works himself. "You want my cock," Josh teases as he moves his cock towards Tyler's face.

"Mmmmhhh please," Tyler whines as he eyes Josh's cock. Josh lets out a deep chuckle as he brings the tip of his cock to Tyler's lips. Tyler opens his mouth as he sticks his tongue out licking the tip. "Take it all slut," Josh commanded as he shoved his cock in Tyler's mouth. Thrusting forward Josh forces his cock down Tyler's throat. "Mmmhhh," Tyler hums as he sends vibrations through Josh's cock. Josh pulls his cock out of Tyler's mouth when he sees tears in the corner of Tyler's eyes. "What do you want me to do," Josh asks as he slaps his cock against Tyler's face.

"I w-want you to f-fuck me," Tyler breathes out. Josh smirks down at Tyler. "I need you to beg for it, slut." Tyler moans as his cock twitches from the name calling. "P-please fuck me like t-the slut I a-am," Tyler stutters out. "Good boy."

Josh crawls down between Tyler's legs as he grabs a bottle of lube. Uncapping the bottle Josh squirts a good amount in his hand as he slicks up his cock. Lining himself up Josh slowly pushes the tip in before he slams fully into Tyler. "F-fuuck mmmh," Tyler screams out from pain and pleasure.

Josh grips Tyler's hips tightly sure to leave bruises as he thrusts deeply into Tyler. "C-choke me," Tyler begs as he stares at Josh through his eyelashes. Josh chuckles as he reaches froward with one hand wrapping it around Tyler's throat, keeping his other hand on Tyler's hip. "F-faster," Tyler chokes out.

"Oh, are you enjoying this slut," Josh growls as he tightens his grip on Tyler's neck picking up his pace. Lifting Tyler's hips Josh slams into him at a different angle hitting the bundle of nerves. "Eemmmhh, right t-there," Tyler breathes as he lets out another throaty moan. "F-fuck you're so fucking hot," Josh moans staring at the panting sweaty boy beneath him.

"I'm c-close, Tyler chokes out as his eyes roll further back. Josh abruptly pulls out of Tyler, causing him to whine from the empty feeling. Josh gets up standing above Tyler. "I want you to swallow it," Josh demands as he starts to jerk himself off. Tyler looks up at Josh as he opens his mouth and closes his eyes. "Mmh c-close," Josh moans out as he thumbs his slit.

The heat stirring in Josh's stomach is soon released as he comes over Tyler's face. The cum lands in Tyler's mouth as well as his face. Tyler swallows whats in his mouth as he licks the rest off of his lips. Josh bends back down licking Tyler's face cleaning his cum off.

Josh brings his lips to Tyler's as he bites down on Tyler's lower lip pulling back and releasing it. Josh grips Tyler's face as shoves his tongue in Tyler's mouth. Tyler moans into Josh's mouth as their tongues swim with each other in their saliva. Josh pulls back letting the saliva drip from his mouth into Tyler's, watching as he swallows it.

"C-can I cum-m," Tyler pleads bucking his hips. Josh moves down Tyler's body as he takes Tyler's entire cock in his mouth. Hallowing his cheeks Josh sucks Tyler as he bobs his head up and down. Pulling off Josh licks a flat stripe up the underside of Tyler's cock. Tyler's cock twitches as the precum leaks down his cock. Josh wipes the precum as he dips his thumb in the slit. "You can come now," Josh says as he takes Tyler back into his mouth.

"Oohh f-fuck," Tyler moans out as he comes down Josh's throat, white knuckling the sheets below him. Josh pulls off of Tyler licking his cock clean. Crawling back up to Tyler face, Josh kisses him. Tyler's remaining cum passed from Josh's mouth to Tyler's as they exchange saliva.

Josh pulls back sliding off the bed and going about untying the rope. Once the rope is removed Josh grabs the chains unlocking them throwing them to the side. "You're quite the sucker for pain," Josh purrs into Tyler's ear as he dresses himself and leaves the room. "No pain, no gain."

Omg deer lowrd i have sin greatly.