Shadows will scream that I'm alone

@Natasha_Romanaff

"We are not gonna work out," Josh says to Tyler as they are standing outside of Tyler's house. They had just come back from their date for their one month anniversary.
"But Josh I love you," Tyler cries out grabbing a fist full of Josh's shirt. Josh stands there letting tyler cry into his shirt while rubbing his back.
"I'm sorry Tyler but it has to be this way it's the best for both of us," Josh tells Tyler hugging him one last time.
Tyler opens his apartment door and closes it behind him. When he hears Josh leave he falls down with his back against the door and cries his eyes out until he ends up passing out from exhaustion.
«»
Tyler then suddenly wakes up shaking. He sits on the bed for a few moments trying to get back into the real world. He looks to his side and sees his boyfriend Josh sleeping peacefully next to him. Tyler gently taps Josh next to him waking him up.
"What time is it?" Josh asks as he rubs his eyes. He then notices the tear stains on Tyler's cheeks. He leans over and wraps Tyler in his arms.
"What happened baby, did you have a nightmare again?" Josh asks rubbing Tyler's back gently. Tyler nods and puts his head on Josh's chest.
"You s-said we couldn't work out an-anymore and you broke u-u-up with me. P-Promise me you will n-never leave me J-Joshy," Tyler stutters crying silently into Josh's chest.
"I promise I will never leave you as long as I live Tyler. I love you to the moon and back a million times. There is nothing in the world that would ever make me breakup with you. You are mine and I am yours forever and always baby," Josh tells Tyler as he starts to feel tears running down his cheeks.
"Now I made you cry, I'm so s-sorry," Tyler cries. Josh then hugs Tyler tighter and kisses the top of his head. He then rests his head on Tyler's and rocks them slowly back and forth.
"It's fine baby I just love you so much you don't even know," Josh whispers shedding a single last tear as sleep soon takes over them.