Migraine

Tyler- italics Josh- normal

"Ow, my head." Tyler said in a fit of coughs sitting up in bed disturbing the sleeping Josh beside him.

"Are you ok Ty, do you need some medicine?" Josh said sitting up to hug the side of Tyler.

"Ya, could you and can you get me some cough drops," Josh nods and gets off the bed heading towards the bathroom attached to their room. "thanks."

Josh comes back a few minutes later with cough drops, pills, and a glass of water and he sets them on the bed side table for Tyler.

"Ty, I work today, but im gonna take it off so I can stay home and take care of you."

"No Josh, I'll be fine staying home by myself."

"No I'm gonna stay here Ty. Cause your graines are migranes." Tyler gave a light chuckle and patted the bed next to him motioning for Josh to come and sit with him.

"I guess I'll just have to find something for you to do for me." Tyler said resting his head on Josh's shoulder.

"You know I'm actually a bit hungry maybe you could go get me some food, like maybe some Taco Bell." Tyler stated looking up at Josh making puppy dog eyes and sticking out his bottom lip.

"Fine, I'll get you the food just stop with that face, it makes me wanna kiss you so bad, but I don't wanna get sick, you're making it hard." Tyler stops making the face and blows Josh a kiss as he exits the room and Josh grabs it and puts it on his face as he leaves the house.

-----------------

"Ty, I'm back I got you what you wanted. Ty?" Josh walks into the bedroom seeing Tyler sleeping in the bed curled up in a ball.

"BURRITO DELIVERY" Josh yells throwing a burrito at Tyler which causes him to wake up slightly frightened. [i literally just did this to my brother. Im dying 😂]

"Josh, why did you through the burrito at me?"

"Cause you were sleeping and were too adorable, I had to keep my distance so I wouldn't make a mistake and get myself sick."

"Oh I see, I'm just to much for you." Tyler said crawling to the end of the bed where Josh was sitting.

"And the isn't even my burrito." Tyler whispered in Josh's ear and threw the burrito at his head.

"Hey, why'd you do that, but here is your burrito." Josh whined rubbing the side of his face.

"See, its not fun having burritos flung at your face is it." Tyler said back sticking his tongue out at Josh.

They sat on the end of the bed finishing their burritos. They decided to watch a movie since Tyler couldn't really do much since he was sick. Josh sat on the couch with Tyler laying next to him with his head on Josh's lap.

"Josh I'm cold." Tyler whined immediately becoming cold. Josh grabbed the blanket from the side of the couch and layed it over Tyler.

"Thanks Joshie, love you."

"Anything for you Ty, love you too." Josh said leaning down and pressing his lips to Tyler's and he kissed back.

"Josh, stop no we can't do this, you're gonna get sick." Tyler half yelled breaking the kiss.

"Oh my gawd, I forgot."

"You better hope you don't get sick now."

"It's your fault for looking to adorable sitting there, I can't see you and not want to kiss you to death."

------------------
next morning
(because im lazy)
------------------

Tyler wakes up to loud coughing coming from next to him.

"Josh are you okay?"

"Tyler, I think you got me sick."

"Josh, I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to get sick. If only we hadn't kissed yesterday you would ha.."  Josh cut off Tyler's rambling.

"Gawd, Tyler its fine you don't need to worry, I think I like it better now that I'm sick."

"Josh, why the heck would you like being sick. Thats not something you want."

"Because then I can do this all I want and have no worries," Josh said leaning in and pressing his lips to Tyler's so he would stop talking.

"Oh I guess your right this is better." Tyler answered then attached his lips to Josh's again. Josh kissed back and they stayed like that all day being sick together in each others company and kisses.

I'm open for requests. Just message or comment.
Like if you enjoyed this story.