Delivery

Italics- Tyler normal- Josh
bold- Tyler's thoughts
Tyler's POV

"Honey I'm going out there is some money on the counter if you want to order some pizza for supper."

Ughhh, did i really sleep all the way through lunch. I guess I should order pizza before my stomach eats itself.

Tyler gets up putting on a pair of black skinny jeans and decides against putting a shirt on since its midsummer and hot as frick. Tyler dials the number for the pizza delivery place, orders his pizza and sits back on the couch turning on the TV to a random show on Netflix which happens to be The X-files. An hour passes and Tyler starts to wonder if his pizza is ever coming. The doorbell then rings.

"I better get a good discount on this pizza I've been waiting for and hour and it would help if they were good looking." Tyler says to himself as he walks to open the door grabbing the money on the way.

"Hey, your la... here." Tyler says as he notices how hot the pizza guy is. He must of been staring cause the pizza guy started waving his arms in his face.

"Yo, dude you gonna pay for your pizza?" asks the pizza guy.

Tyler is shook out of his thoughts and opens the door the rest of the way, steps out and closes it behind him. Forgetting that his key for the house is inside along with the spare key since he always forgets his key.

"Ya um, how much?"

"12.21"

Tyler hands the pizza guy the money and takes the pizza.

"FRICK"

The pizza man turns around to see Tyler banging his head on the door yelling childish swear words.

"Yo, um dude are you ok."

Tyler turns around with a hint of embarrassment on his face as he explains to the pizza guy that he locked himself out and his mother wouldn't be home for a few more hours.

"Wait here dude." The pizza guy runs to his car and grabs a sweatshirt out and brings it back to Tyler.

"You can wear this, its kinda breezy out here, I'm dun working now since you were my last delivery, I just need to sign out at work and then I'll be back to sit with you."

"You don't have to give me your sweatshirt and come back I'll be fine."

"No, I want to cause its my fault your stuck out here anyway."

"I don't even know your name."

"Josh Dun"

"Tyler Joseph"

"See now we know each other, I'll be back in a few Ty guy."

Tyler waved and Josh jumped in his car and sped off in the direction he came from.

What have I gotten myself into. Now there is a cute pizza guy, Josh who is coming to wait with me. Why would he even do that its not like I'm interesting or attractive or anything.

Little did Tyler know that Josh thought Tyler was indeed interesting and attractive. Ten minutes passed and Josh arrived back at Tyler's house. Josh got out of his car and jogged over to Tyler who seemed to be sleeping on the deck swing with a half eaten slice of pizza in his hand. Josh couldn't resist the urge, Tyler looked so cute, he slide his phone out and snapped a picture of Tyler.