Doctor Sexy pt 1

ic: AestheticxFanficsx

"I'm sorry but you have to stay in the hospital for a few days, so we can check in on you," the nurse tells Tyler as he lays in the hospital bed with his arm wrapped in a cast and stitches on the side of his head.

Tyler may have tried to skateboard and failed terribly causing him to tumble down a hill into the side of a trash can. Because who is he kidding he is literally trash.

"Doctor Dun will be coming in to check on you in a few so just hold tight," the nurse explains as she leaves the room closing the door.

Tyler lets out a heavy breath as he leans back and stares at the ceiling. Now there is absolutely nothing he can do while he sits in the hospital bed waiting. After a couple minutes pass there is a knock on the door and in comes a man.

"Hello Tyler, I'm Doctor Dun. I'm gonna be checking out your injuries." Doctor Dun says as he sits in his chair and writes stuff down on a clipboard.

"More like doctor sexy," Tyler whispers to himself. "And I'd love it if you checked me out and took me on a date."

"I don't think it would be appropriate for a doctor to take his patient on a date," Doctor Dun tells Tyler. Tyler blushes as he realizes that Doctor Dun heard him.

"But you are very cute so I may just have to break some rules and take you on a date. You can call me Josh by the way. Even though i like how Doctor Sexy sounds," Josh tells Tyler as he winks at him and places the stethoscope on Tyler's heart.

"How about when you get out of here I take you out for some coffee?" Josh proposes to Tyler. Tyler blushes as he nods his head.

"I'll come check on you tomorrow cutie, here's my number in case you get bored here," Josh says as he hands Tyler a slip of paper with his number on it and leaves the room smiling one more time at Tyler.

Part 2 will have their date.