V:Remivere

Wow already to 1.1K views!

This is for my friend GweniverePurvoy, she's great and I have had her request for a while...

Gwen's POV

I rushed out the door to have brunch with my friend group. We're supposed to be there at 11:45, and here I am at 11:43 just now leaving my apartment. There is supposed to be a new guy there, hopefully he fits into our friend group well. I put on black lipstick in the car mirror then started up the car. What was this guy's name anyway? I think it started with a R...Was it Ren?

I pulled up to the restraunt at 11:48, FUCK. I rushed inside and saw only one seat open at the table. Bonus awkward situation, the seat was next to the new guy. I sat down, attempting to join in on the conversation. I eventually learned the new guy's name. It seems long and fancy, but I really like it. Remington. Remington, so beautiful. 

Our food came to the table and I reached for the nutella to spread it on my pancakes, but it seems someone else had the same idea. Without pulling my hand up from his, I looked up to have my eyes met with a pair of a medium, chocolate brown pair. They were striking, yet warm and welcoming, if that's even possible. 

I went to reach farther and push the jar towards him to imply he can use it first. Before I can do so, I fell an opposing force pushing on the jar. Remington pushing it towards me. I smiled at me and mouthed a short, "Thank you." He smiled back as I finished and scooted the nutella in his direction.

We had multiple conversations throughout the rest of brunch before coming to a ending briefly afterwards. We walked out of the restraunt and fell behind the others purposfully. He walked me to my car and I put my number in his phone before getting ready to take a silly selfie of us for the contact photo. Right before the photo was taken I quickly pressed my lips to his cheek and the photo snapped. I then hugged him and got in my car, now I have to go tell Hayd all about it...

Yeah yeah, I'm going to skip the ramble about my crappy writing. This took a while because I have things to do every day this week but hopefully this will suffice. 

(Smutty imagine next.)

Stereotype ending,

Vote if you want

Comments are great.