VI:Remanna

A/N:This is some smutty shit right here so we're just gonna go with the flow. You have officially been warned.

This is also for the beautiful xxbreathecarolinaxx . Hope you like the story!

Brianna's POV

I walked out of the restaurant hand in hand with my daddy. I knew that I had embarrassed him and he wouldn't be very happy when we got home. We got in the car and I prepared for a silent car ride home when I heard him speak. "What you did in there wasn't acceptable, Brianna."

Now I knew I messed up. He never calls me by my name, just babygirl and sweetheart. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." I said, hoping it would make him go easier in my punishment. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him cringe and say, "Never call me that again sweetheart, it makes me feel weird."

The rest of the car ride was silent. We pulled into the driveway and walked inside, and he motioned to the bedroom. I knew what was going to happen. I got on all fours and got ready, god I hate spankings. He walked into the room and slowly walked over to the bed and whispered in my ear, "How many do you think you deserve babygirl?" I didn't answer back. "I guess we'll do ten then, how does that sound?"

I simply nodded and he started to give me my punishment. I counted through nine and waited for the tenth one, holding in a slight moan.  I felt the last one come and then fell over onto the bed, emotionally wrecked and tired. I felt the bed go down behind me and a gentle arm wrap around me as I started to drift into slumber. "I'm sorry baby, goodnight." He kissed my forehead and I smiled and drifted into relaxation and subconscious thoughts.

------

I woke up in the morning to the smell of vanilla coming from outside the bedroom and an arm still around my waist. If not daddy, who's cooking? I tiptoed out to see Sebby standing at the stove. "Sebby!" I ran to the man giving him the biggest hug in existence. I spent some time talking to him over breakfast and we had a wonderful day. It was the best way to spend a Sunday.

Sorry that if was so short, I just have limited time to use my computer and a lot of imagines to get through.

Also, I wrote this while having to sit in the room with a nine year old trying to look over my shoulder, so hopefully it wasn't too bad.

Stereotype ending,

Vote if you want,

Comments are great.