I:Emerson(fluff)

Emily's POV
I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard Emerson call my name. I walked to the back of the house. I looked around and couldn't find him. I yelled back loudly over the music playing outside,The Velvet Underground, "Emerson 9:30 is too late for this shit!" I then felt arms wrap around my waist, and a kiss on my forehead. "I just wanted to surprise you, baby girl." He said.

I smiled then turned around, looking up at him and he was smiling as well. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we slowly danced to the song playing. The song ended and we were still swaying back and forth together, my head on his chest and his arms around my waist. He pulled away slightly, looked down at me, a gentle smile tugging on the corners of his mouth. He leaned down and touched our lips together.

I felt a sensation in my stomach, like intensified butterflies. Kissing Emerson caused the best feeling I had ever felt in my life. Slowly, I pulled away, only to be pulled into a warm embrace. "I love you Emerson Li'tiv Barrett" I said, slightly muffled into his chest. "I love you too Emily Nicole Synxx" he said back, returning the butterflies to my stomach.

He loved me too...