IV:Riangton

We hit 1K views! That's super cool.

Also, this is an imagine for the lovely Rian: misadventures- .So sorry took so long.

Remington's POV

I was sitting in the bar with Em and Nicole when I left to the restroom. Tonight had been really tortuous, as I wasn't allowed to drink. Em and Nicole were having the time of their life but sadly I wanted nothing other to go home.

On my back to the bar I saw a guy. He was handsome, yet stangely looked awkward. Somehow I had never seen anyone make it work quite like he had. As I got back to the bar, I was bombarded with questions. These included: Where were you? What took you so long? Why do you keep glancing at that guy over there? Finally, one statement broke through the questions. You should go talk to him. Nicole said that I should go talk to him.

I then suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see the guy smiling at me, causing me to smile back at him. He stuck his hand out and continued to say, "Hello, my name's Rian, can I buy you a drink?" I kindly agreed, and we had a nice chat over a few drinks before the night was coming to a close.

We exchanged numbers as we exited the bar. As we split apart to return to our cars, he spun me around and I felt a brief kiss brush my lips. When I opened my eyes I saw him walking away and I brought my fingers to my lips and I brought my other hand to my car handle to drive home. After arriving home I got into bed and instantly fell asleep.

When I woke up in the afternoon, I remembered last night and smiled, checking my phone to see Rian texted me three hours ago asking if I wanted to get coffee. I quickly dialed his phone number, pressing it to my ear. When he finally answered we had a short comversation and then we decided to meet at the cafe a few blocks down. Hopefully this goes well...

I think I'm going to write a sequel but I dunno. I have a few requests to fill out so...

Also, be prepared because there will be some smut in an upcoming imagine so, yeah.

Stereotype ending,

Vote if you want

Comments are great.