Chapter 26

*Nova's Pov*

"Give me some you loser." I said, trying to take the bag of grapes from Jimin. He didn't want to give me any because I might have called him Kim Jong-un when I first walked inside the kitchen.

"No you demonic person. You called me Kim Jong-un! Do I look fat to you?! Am I that evil?!" He exclaimed, still hiding the bag behind his back. I stomped my foot before walking dangerously slow towards him.

"Uh what are you doing?" He asked, taking a step back.

"Give me those damn grapes." I glared, taking another step forward as he glanced towards the door, quickly dashing out of the room. I huffed before running after him to the living room.

"Guys help me! She wants my grapes!"

"Those weren't even yours to begin with!"

I jumped on top of his back, making us both fall to the ground. He groaned when I took the bag and sat back in my seat near Taehyung.

"I hate you Nova." He said, standing up and stretching before sitting back down next to Yoongi with a glum expression. I smirked and threw a grape at him as he caught it in his mouth.

"You guys play too much." Taehyung commented, taking a grape from the bag and eating it. I gave him a dirty look. "You eat the seeds?"

"No." He spat out three seeds, one hitting my forehead, mouth, and eye. I took a grape and chewed on it until there was only the seeds left and did the same thing he did to me.

"Ugh really?" He chuckled, cleaning the seeds off of him. I pecked his cheek and laid back on the seat, eating the grapes comfortably.

"So um we should probably talk about it now since Jimin and Nova are finally here." Jungkook spoke. I gave him a look of confusion as he nodded towards Taehyung.

"Oh okay then. Nova, don't get mad or anything but the boys and I were discussing about Jinhya and thought we should talk about what happened." He explained, scratching the nape of his neck.

I hesitated before nodding my head. "I won't get mad. Why would I? It was your relationship before you fully met me and I kinda want to know about it too."

He smiled before taking my hands in his and clasping it. He sighed and took a glass of water before coughing lightly.

"Jinhya and I met when we were ten in primary school. I thought she was pretty cute so me being a boy, I asked her out and she surprisingly said yes. Then when we were fourteen, I started liking Nova even more and I guess she found out and got sad about it. I told her that I didn't want to be with anybody else but her, but she didn't listen until I explained everything and I guess we got back together. The next couple of months, she told me that she was leaving because of her parents." He stopped for second to fix his position on his seat.

"Let me remind you that she is five months older than me and she turned fifteen. We got a little distant after her birthday. She would ignore me and not talk to me at all and I was pretty mad about it. So I went to her house and saw her crying and her dad yelling at her about responsibility and how she was too young for something. But I couldn't do anything because they had left in their car. That was the last time I heard of her. Until one day her mom called me a few weeks after saying that something was my fault. She wouldn't tell me. Only that she was too young and now her life is basically ruined. Then she hung up. And I guess that was the last time I heard about her." He explained, his leg shaking up and down rapidly.

I went to pat his back but something stopped me.

"Did you lose your virginity with her?" Namjoon asked as we all gave him a weird look. Taehyung chuckled and hesitated before nodding his head slowly. "Uh it was the week before her birthday. Why did you ask?"

"I don't know, it seemed fishy to me how her father yelled at her for being too young for something and then her mom called you saying the same thing. Doesn't make sense." Namjoon finished off, scratching his head from the thought.

I immediately widened my eyes, and let go of his hands before walking towards the kitchen. I sat down and tried to force the pain in my stomach to go away, but everyone else was too slow to catch it.

"That's impossible!" I heard someone shout from the living room. A commotion had started between them all, but it was too loud to know what they were saying.

"You never know!"

"I'm only eighteen! This cannot be happening right now!"

It could be possible.

A figure walked inside and closed the door before taking a seat next to me. I couldn't move or talk. I didn't have the strength to do so. We just started dating and the drama is beginning already. It seemed too unrealistic to me. I turned my head, seeing Jimin looking up at the ceiling.

"The boys were thinking of having a trip to Japan for the April vacation. Woul-I'm going." I cut him off. I had to go. To support Taehyung at the very least.

"They think it's possible but I don't think so." Jimin spoke up, breaking the silence. I knitted my eyebrows, letting him continue.

"On her birthday, I left my phone in the living room and saw Jinhya with somebody else. I walked in to confront her but she said that it was her cousin who came from Japan to visit the family. I obviously didn't believe it."

I shook my head, knowing that it was possible for anything, including this. Taehyung walked in and signaled Jimin to leave.

After he left, Taehyung sat in the seat in front of me. He took my hands, quickly kissing it then coughed for my attention. I looked and saw how disoriented his face had become.

"Nova it's not possible, I know what happened and I swear-"

"You don't know that Taehyung. She probably didn't tell you and left. I'm not mad at you. Just disappointed towards the fact that you couldn't have waited to lose it when you were a little older. Because look where that got you." I cut him off, before sighing.

It was hard and it's gonna continue until we reveal the final answer. Whether it was truth or false. It seemed like a puzzle game that we weren't ready for.

He looked angry, sad, and confused. Because if what the boys were saying is true then I don't know what I would do, him including. I scratched my arm and put my head down on the table.

"We are leaving next week to Japan. I'm paying for our flight tickets."

"All of us?" I asked confused. Don't we all have like rich parents or something?

"Hell no, only ours. They can pay for theirs." I nodded before walking around the table and hugging his back. He took my hands in his, neither of us speaking.

"Are you scared?" I asked him.

"To be honest. No I'm not because I know I'm right. We will look for her and it would all just be a misunderstanding."

"I hope you're right. Okay, but we have a lot to plan." I said as I felt him sigh deeply before nodding his head in agreement.

It felt like everything just dropped and plummeted to the ground and now everyone seemed to be too concerned about the Jinhya problem.

I heard the door open quickly as Jungkook walked in looking frantic.

"Namjoon and Yoongi found out where she lives a couple of minutes ago."