"Sang Baby?"

"It's nothing, North, just the shock again," I replied, blushing.

He grunted, "F*cking shocks."

"Of course we ate before the movie, little brother. I wouldn't let her starve," Luke said.

He smiled at me when he said that last part, and I blushed again.

North caught the exchange but only lifted an eye brow at Luke. Luke just shrugged at him.

North walked over to the couch and sat down. Silas joined him.

"Should we watch another movie," I asked, walking over to the couch and sitting down between them.

"Yes," everyone said at the same time.

I didn't have many movies, as I really didn't watch tv, but everyone slowly started to bring their own over. My small collection was quickly growing.

Luke put a movie in and then came and sat on the floor in front of me. I quickly tucked my legs under me, giving Luke more room to lean back against the couch. He turned to look up at me.

" You didn't have to move, Cupcake."

I blushed and looked up to the tv, trying to lose myself in the movie.

After the second movie, we all gathered in the kitchen while North cooked a simple dinner.

After dinner, Silas cleaned the kitchen while North, Luke, and I took a walk out back. It was fun listening to Luke tease North about this and that.

After we got back to the house, the guys had to leave. They each gave me a hug and I shut and locked the door after them. I went through the house, making sure all the windows were shut and locked, along with the front and back door.

I headed upstairs and took a long, relaxing bath.

Just what I needed after a long day.

I got dressed into a pink night shirt and black sleep pants. I settled onto my bed and got comfortable. I picked up my book and started reading again.

I finished my book about 3 hours later. I glanced at my clock to see it was almost midnight.

A slight tapping noise sounded from my window. I jerked back, falling out of bed. I crab walked backwards until my back pressed up against my bedroom wall. Just as I was about to make a run for the phone downstairs I heard a voice call out, from the direction of the window.

"Sang, Peanut, it's just me."

My heart pounding, I slowly walked toward the window. When I got close enough, I could just make out Nathan's form standing in the window. With the full moon out, as I got closer, I could easily see the outline of his body.

He was standing on the roof of the porch, which only had a slight curve to it, so it wasn't that hard to remain standing on.

I flipped the lock and opened the window.

"Nathan, what are you doing here?"

"Sorry for scaring you, Peanut. I just saw that your light was still on and I wanted to check up on you."

"So you thought climbing threw my bedroom window, and scaring me, was a good idea to do at midnight," I asked, raising my eye brow at him.

"Well, I've always wanted to climb through a girls bedroom window," he replied jokingly.

I smiled at him. "Next time, just save me the heart attack and knock on the door instead. Or you could just call."

"I'll keep that in mind. Now go to sleep, Peanut. I'll see you later."

Nathan gave me a hug before going back out the window. He walked across the roof and disappeared over the side. A couple seconds later, I saw him run across the neighbors yard and then onto his. I watched until he shut his door.

I shut and locked the window, before getting back into bed and shutting off the light. As I laid there in bed, I couldn't help but think about Nathan, the silent ninja.

Don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks! :)