New chapter 1

My full name is Alexandra Louise Simmons and I'm a 30 year woman. This isn't some sappy cliché romance novel. This is the good stuff that will hopefully make you laugh, cry and scream just fill you with emotions and things to think about, My Alexandra Louise Simmons story is about me and my friends realising our errors and trying to correct them. Along the way we get stalked, kidnapped, tortured some of us even get killed. But at the end of the story we find hope,love, friendship and all that sappy stuff that secretly everyone likes, but more importantly my story holds truth,morals, value and help.
My whole story started when I was very little at just the age of 5 but we will get to that... Hopefully. Let's start my story at my 16 year old girly self.

~~~~~~ flashback ~~~~~~
"Dad, please stop, I promise I won't talk to him again" I begged and begged but he didn't stop
1 punch, 2 punches, 3 punches, 4 punches
"Did you tell him, or did you sleep with him, you know what it doesn't matter, I don't care what you did you spoke to him and you know what happens." He spat in my ear
1 kick, 2 kick, 3 kicks, 4 kicks, 5 kicks.
When will it stop.
I am on the floor sobbing as my dad beats me, begging him, pleading with him to just stop hurting me, even if it's this one time. My bruises still haven't healed from the last time, it was only 3 days ago but it seems like it's been 3 weeks. Since the age of 10 the longest I have gone inbetween beatings was a week, my dad is a drunk and he hates me, he blames me my mother leaving and he blames me for Lilian's death.
Lilian was my step-mother and she was lovely, kind-hearted and genuinely nice person, she was so forgiving and loving she treated me like her own daughter and I thought of her as a mother she was my inspiration and my role-model. I took her life away from her, it was all me, it's my fault she's dead, If I wasn't here or if I listened to her she would still be here and my dad wouldn't be a drunk.
I still hear her screams at night when I close my eyes, her ghost comes back to haunt me.
Jodie is her 16 year old daughter, we are the same age but I am older by 10 months. She is my little sister even though she's not little or my sister but I feel like I must protect her from my dad. If I was Jodie I would hate me because of the things I have done, I would hate me because I am at fault of her mothers death, but she doesn't she loves me and forgives me and for that I'm grateful.
My best friend is Dannielle but most people call her Danni because it's easier to say. She has the most amazing smile and people just instantly like her she is that type of person. She's easy to talk to and gives great advice, she is hardly ever upset and is very optimistic, she's smart, funny,beautiful and a great friend. Ha it sounds like I'm fan girling her but I am not, saying she's amazing would be an understatement. She understands the situation with my dad and hasn't told anybody about it. She kept her promise to me after all of these years.
5 punches , 6 punches, 7 punches, 8 punches
My dad grabs me by my hair and holds me still against the wall. Punching me and elbowing me in my stomach, using so much force that I'm left winded and coughing up blood.
"Lesson over, now talk to that boy again and I swear I won't stop punching until I see you unconscious or nearly dead. Got it." He gruffs out.
"Yes dad, I am sorry I will never speak to him again I promise." I managed to pant out. I remind myself of a 9 month old pregnant woman who has just ran a marathon with the way I am gasping for air and coughing trying to clear my airways of any blood.
"You better, bitch. Now go and get me some more alcohol preferably gin and tonic... Without the tonic"
I nod my head and walk to the kitchen and make him him a double shot of gin. I walk back to the beating room and find Jodie on the floor getting kicked in the side. I run as fast as I can, trying to ignore the pain that he caused. I place the drink on the table and block one of kicks.
" please leave her alone, what did she do?" I look up to my father who is drinking the gin I got him
"She ignored me, I told her to buy me some vodka but she refused."
"She is 16 and doesn't have a fake ID like I do, she would get arrested for buying you alcohol so please let me clean her up and afterwards you can take your beatings on me instead of her, please I beg you just let me take care of her and you beat me until I am black and blue, whatever you want but please don't hurt her even more." I pleaded with him tears are streaming down my face.
I just don't want her to hurt anymore than she has to, I will take her beatings I will make sure she got fed and left myself starving I would lose my sleep to make sure she slept okay if it meant her  life to be any easier. I need to protect her from my evil father and I will, I will do everything in my power to make it better for her.
"Yea sure, you have an hour before I want you to clean her up, get me some vodka and be back in the beating room, if not I will slap, punch, kick, elbow and knee Jodie twice as hard as I ever have to anyone. Goodbye." He slurred and walked out of the door.

So this is the new chapter number 1 and I think it shows of her personality a bit more and also how serious her abuse is. At the start I know it may be confusing but this is the fictional character named Alex.
At the end of the book I will post some help links for all of the problems in this book
E.g abuse
        Rape
        Bullying
        Depression
It won't be just help links in England either I was thinking England, America and Australia but if you would another like another country just comment the country, anywayz

Comment
Vote
Share

Shakira xxx