Hope

Six months later,

      You rub your recently mended wrist as you stare at the green haired form laying in the hospital bed. The sheets are pulled up to his chest leaving his arms free. Several tubes go in and out of Sean's inert form. His chest barely moves while the oxygen machine breathes for him. He looked so pale and peaceful. A monitor tracks his pulse and heartbeat. Mark had been in and out of this room, almost everyday since. You understood this as Sean was Marks friend. You had only just come in for your third visit. After the incident, you had found a job at the bookstore where you and Mark had been taken. You had worked diligently trying to forget the past. Finally you gave up when Mark walked in one day. Mark and you had become fast friends.

      "Hey." You softly said.

     There was no reply except for the beeping of the machines.

    "It wasn't your fault. I was stupid, reckless even, that night. I hope you know this. I do forgive you." You mumbled, tears clogging your throat.

     You gently took Sean's hand. Around the room was fresh and wilted flowers from fans and friends. There was also several copies of Sam the septic eye. You sigh heavily. Not one person except for you and Mark knew about that night. Mark had told his and Sean's fans that Jacksepticeye had been hit by a car. No one needed to know that either of them had a dark side. Some might of guessed but that was only a hunch. You knew what Antisepticeye had tried to do and you nearly died because of it. Sean's fingers twitch in your palm then you hear a faint voice,

     "Top...of the..."

     You stand up hastily, knocking the chair over in haste. You sprint of the room, banging into Mark who spilt hot coffee down his shirt. He stares incredulously at you. You take him by the hand and dragged him into the hospital room. A certain Irishman blinked open his baby blues and turned his head to stare at the two of you. Then Sean's face broke into a weak smile.

      "Who are you?" He croaks.

         You break into floods of tears.

        "What!? What did I do!?" Sean squeaked.

      Mark left you to retrieve a doctor. Sean looks to you and asks,

        "Who's the short one with the red hair?"

    You sniff and straightened the chair before sitting heavily on it.

     "Well..." You start.

     But you are interrupted by a flurry of nurses and doctors checking Sean's vitals. You creep out of the room to wait with Mark.

     "He called you short." You chew on your lower lip.

      "Mm, sounds like Sean. There maybe some things he remembers. It's just a question of finding out what." Mark smiled.

     "Six months. He had us waiting with bated breath for that long." You breathe.

   "At least it wasn't longer. We had hope, didn't we, Y/N?"

      You nod. Then a nurse calls you back into the room.

        "Hey, it's the pretty one and the short one." Sean calls.

       You couldn't help but grin at Marks stormy expression. You walk closer to the bed and Sean's hand clamps around your wrist with an iron grip. His eyes flash black,

     "It's been too long, my dear." He hisses.

        Then Sean regains himself, he saw your slightly shocked expression.

     "Did I do something wrong?" Sean asked.

      "No, it's nothing. I'm just happy you are awake." You gently rub at your wrist.