"Cal, I. Need. Your. Help." You walk over to him. "Do you think Hal has the hots for me?"

'Silence'

"I know! I think he does too!" You pick Cal up and sit him on the table.

'Silence'

"What do you mean you shipped us even when I was still dating Jake?!?!"

'Silence'

"You want me to make the first move?"

'Silence'

"Your right, but first I should maybe give him a little tease. Thanks Cal, your the man." You high five the puppet and make your way to Hals bed room and wait till he get out the shower.

***
After a while you hear foot steps coming closer to the room. As Hal opens the door you check him out a bit, seeing as he has nothing but a towel hanging from his waist showing his V-line.

"Oh hey dirk? Um what's up?" He asked walking in and closing the door. You smirk and stand up walking over to him. Hal starts backing up to the door until he can't go any further. You are now inches away from him, you place a finger on his chest slowly moving it down to his V- line and stop when you reach his towel. You look into his eyes and pull away from him going back to his bed.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk." You said while smirking. You could see his blush spread across his face and he looks down trying to cover it up. "Come over and sit with me.~"  You pat the spot next to you, he hesitates but makes his way over to you. As he was about to sit down next to you, you grab his hand and pull him on top off you making him sit on your lap. His eyes open wide, and a darker blush creeps up onto his cheeks. "Hey.~" You say wrapping your arms around him. Hal blushes and gets up moving to sit next to you.

"Just to let you know, I do like you Hal. I have liked you for a while now." You smile at him as he looks up at you in surprise. He gets closer to you and kisses your cheek.

"I like you too.." He said blushing, you hug him and lick up his neck making him gasped.

"W-what are you doing?!?" You pull away a bit and give him a straight face.

"Trying to look for your weak spot, what else?" You smirk and kiss his lips, Hal slowly kisses back and wraps his hands around your neck. You push him back on the bed and lay on top of him never breaking the kiss. You put a hand up his shirt and pull away to take it off, you then hold both his wrists up above his head and lick one of his nipples. You hear him moan out slightly and you start sucking on the sensitive skin. You start to feel something press up on your stomach, you look down to see his huge boner. While smirking you remove his towel, slowly reviling his member.

"What me to touch you here?~" you said touching the tip. He blushes then nods and you start pumping him, slowly picking up speed. He moans and sits up, you look up at him and lick up his member the put it in your mouth. He gasps and puts his hand in your hair pulling you closer, you bob your head while sucking and you swirl your tongue around the tip. Hal throws his head back and moans tugging on your hair, you pull away then kiss his lips with passion and he kisses you back. You feeling Hal tugging on your shirt.

"Its not fair t-that I'm n-naked and y-your not..." Hal said with a blush.

"If you wanna see me naked you gave to strip me.~" You smirk while getting up from the bed and stand in front of him. He bites his lip and stands to take your shirt off, then sits back down to remove your belt and jeans along with his boxers.

***
(Reader be Hal, cause you haven't been him in a long ass while.)

After you remove Dirks clothing, you grab his member and squeeze it teasingly making him groan. You then lick the tip repeatedly before putting what you could fit into your mouth and rubbing what you couldn't. You suck softly just to tease Dirk and he growls, before you could tease him anymore he pulls out of your mouth and picks you up then he turns you around and makes you bend down on the bed. You blush as he slaps your ass, feeling both pain and pleaser, he slaps you again making you moan this time. Unexpectedly you feel him push something cold and wet brush against your entrance. You look back at him and see his fingers covered in lube and him holding the bottle, he pushes one finger in and starts thrusting fast making you grip the sheets and moan. He inserts two more fingers making you moan more loudly, then Dirk drops the bottle and with his free hand he grabs your cock and starts pumping.

"Dirk!~ d-dont or I'll c-cum to fast!~ ahh.~" You say as you start feeling yourself get closer to your climax. Hearing that, Dirk stops and pulls his fingers out of you, you try to catch your breath but before you could Dirk slams inside of you with his growing member making you scream. He let's you adjust to his size and after a while you nod making him move. He grabs your hips and grinds on you making your bulge twitch then he begins to thrust into you picking up his speed. You moan out his name, but he then pulls out of you and slaps your ass again.

"I'm not Dirk, right now I'm your daddy. Got it?~" You turn around and look up into his eyes to see them filled with lust.

"Y-yes daddy.~" Then you lay down on the bed facing him and spread your legs while blushing. He smirks and rams into you causing you to gasp, his thrusts get faster and harder then before, making you dig your nails in his back.

"Fuck~ Daddy I'm~ ahh! I'm gonna cum!~" You moan out.

"Mmm~ Call me Daddy again.~" He said seductively.

"Daddy I'm cumming!" And with that you cum on your stomach and Dirk cums right after you, giving you a few more thrusts before falling next to you.

He pulls you in a hug and you gladly hug back. "I love you Hal." He said kissing your head.

"I love you too Dirk." You both then drift off to sleep.

*********
Omg this was the longest chapter yet! Should I leave them short or longer like this one?

Well thanks for reading you guys, for the people who have been reading my book for a while now just know that the every first chapter was reedited so go check it out, the ending is completely redone.

Yes I know this took a while to upload but I just had to make sure I didnt misspelled anything. I'm really trying my best here so soon the other chapters will be redone as well but it really takes time.

Please vote and comment what you would like me to write about next!

Bye!!!
       -Author-senpai