"You're really asking me this?"

"Yes I am. Every time I meet someone, it turns out you've slept with them in the past. Now when I meet someone, I can't help but wonder if you've slept with them. How many were there while we were broken up?"

I sighed. "Maybe about 15. But every time I was thinking of you. Those girls don't mean anything to me. They never did. They were just one night stands."

"Yeah, I know. But I'd rather not meet any more of them."

"I'm glad you don't care." I gave her a light kiss.

1 Week Later

Bailey's P.O.V*

I woke up and stretched. It's getting harder to sleep for some reason. I haven't gotten much sleep all week. Maybe it's because I'm so excited to find out the gender. Today is the day we'll find out if we're having another girl or another boy. Marco was still asleep. His long hair hung in his face like usual. When he sleeps he looks about 16 instead of 19. I gave him a kiss on the head and got up.

I went into the nursery and saw the twins were up. They were just laying there staring at the ceiling. I let them out and brought them downstairs. Bella immediately went over to her little table and began to draw. Jason sat on the floor and began playing with his toy car. The baby was kicking a lot which surprised me a little since it's usually still asleep at this time.

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. It takes me longer to get to the door since I'm bigger this time than in my last pregnancy, which is weird since I was having twins last time. But I partially waddled to the door. I opened the door to see a girl with long curly brown hair and green eyes. She was tan and had a sincere smile on his face.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"Hi, I'm looking for Marco Millet. A friend told me he lives here. Is he home?"

"He's still sleep. May I ask who you are?"

"I'm Victoria Montez. Are you his mother?"

Do I look old? Having two kids and being pregnant is exhausting, but does it make me look older? I want to curl up and cry hearing that I look old.

"No, I'm his wife." I answer in a small voice.

"Gross. What are you like 30?"

"I'm 19!"

"I forgot I have work today." I heard Marco behind me. I turn to see him coming down the stairs. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just sweatpants.

"There he is! Marco!" Victoria called.

Marco looked at me and then Victoria. He heaved a big sigh and came over to me. Does he know who she is?

"Why are all of you showing up all of a sudden?" He muttered to himself.

"What Victoria?"

"I came to see you because it's been a while. No one told me you married a grandma."

"Watch it." He warned, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Well when you want something new and fresh, you know where to find me." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and I was surprised he didn't pull away. She walked off with a grin on her face.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I'm feeling so unattractive today, more than usual. I know I'm not the prettiest girl, but I at least thought I was average. It still amazes me that Marco picked over so many of those other girls. But now I look worse. I look 11 years older than I am, and Marco doesn't find me attractive anymore.