Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Four Months Away!

I woke up and smiled, remembering the night before. I looked at Marco who laid beside me, sleep. I laid on my side and stared at him. His chin and upper lip were shadowed, showing he needs to shave.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked me, eyes still closed.

"Because you're gorgeous."

He groaned and took his pillow from behind his head and placed it over his face.

"No." I whined, taking the pillow. He looked at me, his pale blue eyes piercing.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked me.

"I'm not really hungry."

I rolled over until I was sitting on top of him. I leaned over and rest my head on his chest.

"Can't we just lay here for a moment?" I asked with a sigh.

"The twins..."

"Kassia hasn't called, they're fine." I kissed his neck.

"Your dad is going to be pissed at me for keeping you over-night. But after last night, it's worth it." He kissed me, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me.

Eventually we got up. I checked my phone and saw I had missed calls from home. I sighed and called back. The phone rang a couple times then my dad answered.

"Bailey, where are you? Are you okay?" My dad said anxiously.

"I'm fine. I'm here with Marco."

"Let me speak to him. I sighed and walked over to Marco. I handed him the phone and he reluctantly took it.

Marco's P.O.V*

I reluctantly took the phone from Bailey. I know Mr. Hartlem is pissed, so I really don't want to talk to him.

"Hello." I answered.

"How could you keep Bailey out over-night! And the twins are with Kassia. She's probably stressed to the limit! You need to get home now!"

"Kassia hasn't called so she must be fine. And when Bailey wants to go home, is when we'll be there." I hung up and sat the phone on the table.

I showered and got dressed. I noticed Bailey was sitting at the table writing something.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, peeking over her shoulder.

"Planning our wedding. It's in four months and we've barely made any decisions."

"Forget about that today." I pulled her chair out and made her stand up.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. I don't want to leave yet. I want to spend all day with Bailey and never go home. Bailey gently pushed me away and sighed.

"We have to get the twins and go home." She said.

"But..."

"No buts. Let's go."

I drove us to Kassia's house. Once there, we walked up to her front door and rang the doorbell. We waited a moment and the door opened. Kassia was holding Jason's hand and he was standing, keeping perfect balance.

"Hi." She greeted. "I was going to call you, but I didn't want to disturb you. The twins started walking yesterday, well Jason did. Come in."

We walked in and Kassia let go of Jason's hand. He walked over to where Bells was sitting on the floor. Bells was chewing on a toy.