Chapter 19

Sorry, I didn't edit. =(

Chapter 19

Say Yes?

Marco's P.O.V*

The past week has been hectic. Bailey's been shutting everyone around her, out. She's so upset about Mr. Holloway's death, she's become a little depressed. The funeral has passed , but she's still so sad.

"Bailey." I said, sitting down on her bed next to her. "You need to break out of this. I hate seeing you hurting like this."
"I'm fine." She mumbled.

"No you're not. This isn't natural. Spencer isn't even in this state. You need to move on."

"I have moved on."

"Didn't I tell you lying doesn't suit you? Come on, let's go get dinner."
"I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat. You've been starving yourself lately."

"I said I'm not hungry."

I sighed and stood up. I don't know what else to do for her. I'm worried and scared. I left her alone and went downstairs. Everyone was just sitting down at the dining table.

"Where's Bailey?" My mom asked me.

"She says she's not hungry."
"But... She hasn't eaten all day."

"I know, but I don't know what else to do."

"No one in our family has died yet. At least no one Bailey knows. This is her first death that she's handling." Mrs. Hartlem said.

"She's depressed. What else can we do for her?"

"Maybe Spencer can help." Andy said. "It was him who really lost him. Maybe he can talk to her, knock her out of this state she's in."

After dinner, I called Spencer. I hate to ask him to do this since he's going through this loss, but if it'll help Bailey I'll gladly bother him. Spencer finally answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Spencer, it's me Marco. I was wondering if you could stop by and talk to Bailey."

"Why?"
"She's depressed. She won't eat, she'll barely speak to anyone. We're out of options and you may be our last resort."
"Sure, I'll be over in a minute."

I brought Bailey a plate of food though she said she wasn't hungry. She sat on her bed in the same spot and position.

"Hey." I said, sitting beside her. "I brought you some food."

"I told you I'm not hungry."
"Please eat? You haven't eaten all day."

"I said I'm not hungry!" She yelled knocking the food out of me hand. "Leave me alone!"
"I'm just trying to help you. I'm worried."
"Leave me alone, please?" I saw a tear fall.

The doorbell rang and relief washed over me. Hopefully Spencer can do something. I give up. I went downstairs and answered the door.

"Hey Spencer. Come in."

"Is she in her room?"

"Yeah, go on up. I put her in a bad mood sort of, so be warned."

"Thanks for that."

Bailey's P.O.V*

Marco doesn't understand how much I miss Mr. Holloway. He'll never understand. He doesn't understand me. He's always so self-centered. I can't talk to him.

A knock at my door made me look up. I saw Spencer wall a small, half smile on his face.

"Hey B." He said, walking into the room.