xxxi ; it begins

Kris -underlined

[45 minutes earlier]

"This plan will be difficult to implement as it is but I will give you the best impression possible." He mumbles to himself, almost looking  too bored to function.

A light tap on the shoulder back him back to reality but it did come with him scared out of his wits which seemed to be painted on his face.

"I heard you speaking about a plan and Flo. Let's roll."

"Woah,stop right there.Who said you are coming?"

"I just did. And I will."

His face only scrunched up in confusion, "Again,why is it so important for you to go?"

"Because I knew! I've known since the moment you seemed excited waiting for her to call or when you were fazed out after your conversation, maybe thinking about what just went down. "

"And your point is?"

"My point is I've known you liked her before you knew you liked her. The point is that I've being the ultimate fangirl when your ship didn't even exist and now,when you'll profess love to each other, I need to be there!"

He blinked before chuckling,"Ok,Kris, if it means so much to you."

[Present]

And that is how Kris ended up atop a tree, crouching handling the binoculars with one hand and the phone practically taped to her ear as she talked him through every thing Flo was doing.

"Well?"

"She saw the box. Well, at least the ice-cream locket and oh Brent, she was so happy. Elated even - like a smile just spread on her face and god darn it, Brent, she's a real catch. So pretty and then she started muttering something towards the phone.Aw."

"And?"

"She just took the potter bookmark out.It's not good- she's crying."

"Wait. What? I screwed up. God darn it."

"No,no,wait - now she's smiling. I swear, this girl is very weird yet the most entertaining to watch."

"I know but you do mean,stalk, right?"

"Did she get the note?"

"She did." was all that Kris said before ending the call as she struggled to get down the tree, ready to follow Flo wherever she went next.

Meanwhile, Florentine sat on the stairs of her porch clutching the corners of the torn paper from a single-line notebook which read, "Go next to the place where continues to be the confession spot."

She thought and thought as if it were a never-ending cycle of options that refused to make sense. 

"Why,Brent? Why?" She groaned out loud, flailing her arms dramatically in the air ending it with the most theatrical deep sigh as she slumped again.  

"Oh, for God's sake, figure it out already." Kris grumbled, clearly waiting for the events that were to transpire.

Florentine never got out much. It didn't make sense to, in her opinion and here she was dealing with the most frustrating note written by an equally irritating boy. It felt as if this was the end to a thrilling treasure hunt ; the fault was her goldfish memory.

And like it always happened, it suddenly clicked. It made sense and so she ran outside, that is, until she remembered that she was barefoot in the scorching sun.

A/N : Ok, haha, I think this is the longest I've gone without updating but just roll with it. What do you think about what just happened? More importantly, I think Kris is like literally me - the fangirl because I literally do the same thing. 

Q/A :

Are you :

a) The quiet fangirl- you know, you see her and you can't tell that she screams in her bedroom while fangirling to her fandom on the internet

b) Crazy fangirl- she freaks out the moment there is something related to her fandom - basically very vocal.

Do I have any guys reading this? 0.0