xxix ; murderer

"I am worried for you"

"Why?"

"Do you not realize that you must have played a catalyst in the hamster's death?"

"I had been trimming the bushes at the time but I couldn't prevent it"

"That's what you think but no one else will think the same"

"And your point is?"

"What if your resume will always contain 'played a role in the murder of a hamster'?"

"That will never happen"

"It could. Be scared. Be very scared of what could come next. Perhaps, there is a hamster army looking for you"

"Crap. I'll need to safeguard my home"

"Yes,my lovely. You'll have too"

"Maybe you should drop by and come help me?"

He heard a thud. It was unmistakably the second time that Florentine had dropped her phone and he couldn't help but think about the first time it happened.

"Were you reading a book again?"

"No,silly. I felt like I could pass out any minute now and lost my footing. Perhaps, a dizzy spell again"

"Are you serious? Crap, Flo, go to the doctor. Take prescriptions. Anything"

"Calm down. You are making it seem bigger than it is. I went to the doctor"

"And?"

"You are more worried than me about me."

"Because I need your health to be perfect for the time when I give you the major surprise at our meeting"

"I can't help but wonder about this surprise. Anywho, the doctor said it was due to the stress of college. He prescribed some antibiotics, ok?"

"Ok. But you better eat. Maybe you are lightheaded"

"Eating! Great, my favorite passtime"

"Jus- Just take care of yourself"

"I will. Please disconnect so I can watch Netflix in peace"

*call ended*

And at that moment, more than anything, he felt the need to safeguard this crazy girl from harm. It didn't help that Florentine cared less about her safety than she did about other's.

A/N : I have decided the end. Yes but now I am sad that I know the end

dedicated to @Sophia_TheSpy - relatively new and a silent reader who always reads the update without fail. Thanks for joining me on this adventure of a book<3

Comment the songs that you think apply to Flotty/ Florent!