36. Yours Sincerely

Start from the beginning

I breathed, closing my eyes for a brief second and opening them. "So what do we do now?"

Kol stepped forward, closing the distance between us as he placed his lips right above mine, torturing the urge for me to kiss him. He smirked at my anticipation and leaned in, connecting his lips with mine.

I smiled under the kiss, pushing him slightly away. "What are you doing? We don't have time for that, Kol. We have to get the white oak back."

He groaned, snaking his arm around my waist in order to pull me closer. He lowered his head and kissed me again, this time way more roughly than before, but not with a way I did not like. His body had the same tension like it did a few hours ago that night, when he had suddenly become possessive and aggressive. By that moment I had learned to love every side of him and it was always a challenge to face each emotion of his.

He forced me to wrap my legs around his waist as he lifted me up, pinning me down on the bed and hovering over me. His hands lifted my shirt up, trailing all over my body. I shivered at his touch as I arched my back; I could stay like that forever with him.

I opened my eyes wide, placing my palm on his chest as I pushed him away and disconnecting my lips. Kol groaned, a big frown on his face. "Kol we can't make out now when the lives of million vampires are in line! And I can't understand why you are being so ignorant!"

He looked at me in the eyes, planting small kisses on my jawline. I closed my eyes, trying not to beg him to continue. God I'm so helpless.

"I just want to enjoy some time with you. Please Davina.." he said with a husky voice in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I almost gave in when he pulled between his teeth my earlobe, sucking it. "Please.."

He was trying to fool me, using this pleasure he was giving me so I could just shut my mouth and obey. Trust me, I eventually did. I tried so hard to stop him, turning my head to the side as I bit my bottom lip. "Kol seriously, we should go--"

"Davina." he said in a warning tone as he lifted his body up with his hands, his eyes turning into a crimson red colour. "I really need this with you. I carve for it. So please, tell me that you want it too and I'll promise I will take your mind off of all these things. Just say it."

I blinked in shock. Kol was never like that before. He never seemed so...desperate when he talked to me. By the moment I told him the toy knight was stolen he acted so... bizarre. But with a good way of course. He seemed sweeter and kinder. Odd, isn't it? Calling Kol Mikealson sweet and kind. Ha, this surely must have been a dream.

And I wish it was. I wouldn't have to go through all this if you would just... just listen to me Kol. Why? Why didn't you listen back then?

Kol shut my lips with his snapping me out of my thoughts once again. I really couldn't say no to him, could I? Kol forced me to part my lips, finding the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. I almost squirmed at his sudden move but eventually pulling his shirt over his head, his naked perfect body touching mine. Kol grinned as he gave a small kiss on my collarbone, his hot breath warming my neck.

"Would you rather stay with me here and enjoy the moment or go after a psycho bitch and lose this?" he panted with his raspy voice and buried his head in the crook of my neck.